The Group Chat :26:

This is a flashback. I decided to do something different this once just so I can show how they all met. So the next couple of chapters and the previous chapter will be and is like this.

______________________________________

Two years later..

'How you let a girl beat you in basketball Meech. You shitty.'

'You shitty !' I defended, dropping the ball and walking over to a bench. I grabbed my water that I set there earlier and sat down. 'She just too fuckin hyper.' I spat, making Niya turn around and give me the finger.

'Fuck you.'

'Try me out.' I smirked, causing her to roll her eyes.

Drinking almost all of the water, I heard Niya and Dope still talking shit while continuing to play. 'Y'all still talkin shit !? Okay.' I nodded. 

'Quit cryin.' Dope chuckled, making me even more upset.

'I ain't cryin.... Ay but tell me why vine told me that they wanted us to make some videos with this Kenny dude ..' I explained instantly changing the subject.

'Kenny Knox ?' Dope asked, shooting the ball and missing.

'Yup, you know em ?'

'I know OF him, we met but I don't know him know him.' He said, watching Niya shoot a three and kissing his teeth.

'You is too hyper.' He confessed, pouting. Niya groaned aloud and shook her head.

'Y'all just shitty. Don't blame that on me.'

'Yea well I actually hit dude up, told him to come through the court. Y'all know he go to our school ?' I asked, remembering the times that I saw him walking around with other people.

'No I did not know that inspector gadget. What else did you find ?' Dope snickered while taking a seat next to me.

'Shut the fuck up.' I sneered causing him to laugh harder.

'Don't be mad buddy.' He cheesed, resting his hand on my shoulder. 'There goes your suspect right there.' He pointed outside of the court's gate where Kenny was walking in.

Coming in and walking our way, he took a look around seeing that there wasn't anyone else here but us. I stood up and dapped him up before sitting back down.

'What's goin on witcha Meech ?'

'Nun for real. What about you ?' I asked.

'Peachy man. '

'That's gay.' Dope interrupted, making me raise an eyebrow at him.

'Nigha shut up.'

'You shut up. ' Angelo stood up and held his hand out to Kenny. 'I'm Dope and that's our friend Niya over there. '

Kenny shook his hand and looked back to Niya who wasn't even paying attention to us. She was still shooting baskets, sweating like a bitch.

'She look energetic.' He spoke, raising an eyebrow at her.

'Yea well that shouldn't matter. I better not see you tryna mack on her either. You cool but that's sis.' I bluntly stated, making him raise his hands up in surrender.

'Bite his head off why don't cha !' Dope exclaimed.

'No I understand.' Kenny added. ' I wouldn't want nobody ta be all over somebody I loved either.'