The Group Chat :41:

Nyier

My head was banging viciously as I lifted it up from my pillow in confusion. I was under the covers in my pajamas which really just consisted of one of Meech's large shirts as usual.

My hair was all over my face so I moved it, coming into view of Meech who was standing in the doorway with a bottle of water and pills.

'Good morning.' He smiled.

'Morning. ' I groaned, taking the pill that he gave me and drinking some of the water before setting it down.

Meech sat on the bed while I tried to figure out why in the hell can't I remember what happened last night.

'Meech ion remember shit from last night. I mean, I remember some things but not everything.'

'No shit.' He chuckled. 'You got drunk as fuck Nyier.'

'What ?'

'Yea you drunk like that whole bottle of champagne and I had to carry you to the car and in the house. ' He said, looking amused.

'Oh so we didn't ... '

'Nah.'

'Oh thank god.' I exclaimed feeling a little better about this.

'I was ecstatic too when I found out that I wasn't gettin nun after buying a ten thousand dollar bracelet.' He said with sarcasm.

'THAT BRACELET WAS TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ?!'

'Good morning Nonny !' I heard Avery yell from downstairs.

'He's still here ?' I asked quietly, pointing towards the door. Meech nodded and chuckled.

'When we got home him and the twins were sleep on the couch and Spiderman was playin. You started cryin cause you said that they all looked so cute.'

I sighed and let my head fall to my knees that I wrapped in my arms and groaned aloud. 'I'm a mess.'

'Yup. Now get cho messy ass up cause I made breakfast fo ya.' He stood up and was getting ready to leave out but I wasn't moving so he stayed there.

'Nigha get up. '

'Nooo.' I whined, getting back under the covers and laying down.

Meech snatched the covers off of me and picked me up, putting me over his shoulder.

'Meech !'

'Here.' He took me into the bathroom and sat me down on my feet. 'You gon feel betta once you eat or sum'n so do that fo me and then you can lay down all you want.'

'No I can't I got kids.' I pouted, crossing my arms and looking up at him.

'Don't worry bout the twins. I got em.'

'Where are they right now ?' I asked.

'They downstairs with Avery. They already ate and everything so they coo. It's just you that need ta stop bein lazy.'

I didn't say anything else after that. I turned away from him and reached to turn on the shower but my arm was grabbed and he turned me back around.

'You a meany.' I pouted.

'How ?'

'Cause you called me lazy.'

'Okay you not lazy Nyier. You energetic as fuck. ' He said in a nonchalant way.

'You get on my nerve-