The Group Chat :22:

Nyier

'Meech you're acting really weird about these damn stairs .' He set me down once we were at the bottom of the stairs and looked around nervously while pulling up his pants and breathing heavily.

'Nobody told yo macho ass to pick me up.' He kissed his teeth and pulled me closer, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

'I'm just looking out for you. ' He said in a low tone. 'And I just really need you to be careful around these stairs, okay ?' I nodded and took another look at the stairs before looking back at him, giving him a kiss and walking away towards the living room where everyone else was sitting.

'Demetrius would like to give his deepest apologies to Mr. Kennith .. and to you La'Niya .' I didn't know why and it kind of scared me but at that moment, Angelo's, Avery's, Kenny's and even Meech's eyes widened and they all looked at me like I was crazy .

'La- WHO ?!' Kenny asked in disbelief.

'La'Niya. Y'all didn't know that was her name ?' Niya stood up and looked at me with wide eyes too.

'NO they didn't know but thank you for clearing it up.' She said sarcastically.

'So what it's her name. Get over it.' I responded, waving everyone off and heading towards the door.

'Finna go back to the mall and get some more baby stuff. ' Niya quickly stood up before following me.

'I'm coming too .'

**

Dope

All of us males were seated in the living room playing the game in a silence that I didn't recognize until now.

'How didn't you know that was her name Kenny ?' I asked, keeping my eyes on the tv. I heard Kenny kiss his teeth and I looked at him, seeing that he was shrugging his shoulders.

'I should be asking you that, you and Meech knew her longer.'

'No who you should be asking that is just Meech.' Avery chimed in. 'Aint you like her brother or sum'n.' Meech kissed his teeth and held a angry look on his face.

'Leave me alone.' He responded, making me chuckle.

'Y'all ever wonder what it would be like without the girls ?' Avery asked.

'I can't imagine my life without Nyier.' Meech said, sounding soft as fuck. I swear Nyier better stop making him soft before he just end up being gay.

'You are like, gay with a girlfriend.'

'Shut up nigha you just mad that you ain't got a girlfriend.' Meech snapped at Avery before getting up and going into the kitchen.

'That's why you getting fat.'

'Fuck you !'

'Anyways.' I continued 'Ion think things would be right without Nyier and Niya. I probably wouldn't be how I am today.'

'You mean a bitch ?' Kenny smirked , making me kiss my teeth.

'No I mean like the nigha who almost got his ass beat by Meech, oh wait, that's you.' I smirked and Avery laughed.

'Oh shit.' He chuckled. 'Bringin out the big guns.'

'Big guns my ass. I a fight any of y'all, on me. I just didn't want that to be a big ass situation and I was really just tryna calm him down.' Kenny confessed, shrugging his shoulders.