The Group Chat :14:

Meech

'Knockidee knockideee ' The door swung open in a matter of seconds revealing a hyper ass Niya in a blue North Face coat.

She ran and jumped on Angelo almost knocking him over.

'Damn no hugs for us ? ' Me and Avery asked at the same time. Guess we was thinking the same thing.

'Right ! ' Avery exclaimed.

'No ! ' Niya screamed 'Only Dopey Hiii Dopey ' Niya cheesed at Angelo making him shake his head and chuckle.

'Where the hell is Kenny ? And why you still got on a coat ?' Angelo asked and I was kind of wondering that too. But knowing Kenny he's probably hiding from her until he knows that he's safe.

'He's hiding from meeee ! ' Niya whined as we all walked into the house. Avery shut and locked the door behind him and Dope set Niya down. I went to go put the pizza and wings in the kitchen.

I don't know what the hell they thought though because these wings are mine . Tf.

'We just got here from my house and -' All my focus was taken away from Niya when I saw another hand, that wasn't MINE try to come for my wings.

I punched Avery's shoulder and he backed up holding it while making a hiss like noise.

'Damn for real ? It ain't that deep nigha ' He whined while he rubbed his hurting shoulder.

'It IS that deep nigha don't touch my shit- '

'OHH GOODNESS ! ' Out of nowhere Kenny appeared and he damn near knocked me and Avery over.

'Ya'll here ! Y'all here.. I want my mommy ' Kenny whined as he held onto my torso a little too tight.

'Yo get yo bitch ass off of me ! It ain't that deep '

'Man you stay with an attitude ' This nigha finally let me go and smacked his lips before waking off and dusting his shirt.

'That's because he's pregnant ' Niya laughed at Avery's dumb comment. I'm not even being mean, they just getting on my fuckin nerves.

'Ya'll need to shut the fuck up ! Damn y'all always got somethin stupid to say' I yelled while taking off my coat and putting it up.

I went and got my food before sitting down on the couch and eating .

'Yep. He pregnant as fuck ' Somebody whispered which only made me angrier. So I got up .

'Fuck all y'all ' And I went outside to my car and decided to just text Nonny. They was just laughing like they ain't just hurt a nigha's feelings but it's okay. They gon see.

Meechonmars😋💦 added Nonny🍑💍to the chat.

Meechonmars😋💦: Baby you up ?

Nonny🍑💍: Yes wassup ?

Meechonmars😋💦: Thought I told you to get some rest tho

Nonny🍑💍: I tried but I woke back up hungry af

Meechonmars😋💦: Lol😂 I'm hungry too

Nonny🍑💍: Did you eat ?

Meechonmars😋💦: Yeah I'm eating rn but I ain't really hungry for this