The Group Chat :38:

Avery

'So you takin her out tonight ?'

'Yup. I was gon ask you or Niya to watch the kids.' I started to get mad again when he said Niya's name but I didn't say shit.

'Nah I'll watch em. Save Niya the trouble.' I cheesed. 'Ay where Nonny at tho ?'

Meech looked up from his phone, then around the kitchen and chuckled. 'I woulda thought she'd be down here by now eatin my food. We not even together and she still eats on my food.' He frowned.

'Well you betta tell her to get down here befo I take this one.' I pointed out, letting their baby boy grab and play with my hand. 'Why this nigha keep tryna eat on me ?' I asked, smiling at Milo because he was laughing everytime he realized that he wasn't going to be eating on my hand.

'Ion know whas wrong wit dude. You know what they say about the babies that eat everything..' He spoke,getting up with Noel in his arms and walking away from his plate of food.

That's when Nyier came downstairs and took a piece of bacon from Meech's plate.

'No I do not know what they say about those babies.' I confessed.

Meech shrugged his shoulders and shook his head . 'Me either.'

'Hey Avery boo.' Nyier cooed, kissing me on the cheek then kissing Milo. She didn't say anything to Meech but still had the nerve to continue eating his breakfast. I would say that it was cool considering what they got going on but I don't care if I shot somebody, you not eating my food.

'Good morning Nyier. Good morning my breakfast that's in Nyier's mouth. ' Meech frowned and Nyier gave him a fake smile.

'Good morning.' She cheesed. I don't know why but she was just in a happy ass mood and it was funny because she was getting on Meech's nerves.

'Whas goin on witchu today ? You're so happy.' I pointed out.

She shrugged her shoulders. 'Ion know. I missed you and everybody tho.'

'Speakin of everybody.' Kenny's voice was heard throughout the living room which eventually made its way into the kitchen and him and Niya came into view.

They came in and said hi to Nyier and Meech while I just kept quiet.

'Wasup.' Kenny greeted, dapping me up. Niya just walked past me without saying shit but I didn't give a fuck. I guess Kenny noticed as he was grabbing Milo out of my hands because he looked at both of us and shook his head.

'You good nigha ? You jus got awfully quiet.' Meech said to me and I just shrugged my shoulders, leaning back in my chair with my hands in my pockets.

'Peachy.'

I peeped that Niya was rolling her eyes but I honestly don't give a fuck. Fuck that nigha.

I heard someone kiss their teeth behind me and already knew who that was. Angelo came in, walking past me and said hi everyone else except for Niya too.

'Damn y'all ain't make me no breakfast ?' He asked. I didn't stay for the rest of the conversation though. I went into the living room and sat down on their lounge chair, grabbing the remote in the process and turning on tv. I didn't know what to watch so I turned on Spongebob.

I just know if I would've stayed in there any longer then something fly would've been said I don't feel like dealing with the shit. I'd rather watch this damn show than stick my head in a dramatic ass conversation.