The Group Chat :29:

Kenny

'Kenny bro ..'

'Huh ?' I turned my head towards Dope as he called my name, snapping his fingers in my face. I was too busy staring at Niya's ass that I didn't even notice him. She went into the kitchen so eventually he got my full attention.

'Bruh I swear to god you greedy.' He chuckled, sitting back in his seat on the couch.

'What ?'

'You gettin greedy. It's coo to have sex but you know you greedy when you want it all the time.' He explained, making me kiss my teeth .

'I don't want it ALL the time.'

'You purpin.'

'Okay so what ? I want it all the time.' I confessed. Avery came in the living room and stopped once he heard me say that.

'I came in here at the wrong time. Y'all want some privacy ?' He asked. His eyebrow rose and he looked back and forth between us both.

'Oh please he couldn't go for me if he wanted to, his eyes would still be glued to Niya's ass.'

'Yea a'ight well what about you ? I bet you and Zebra cakes be fuckin all the time.' I pointed out, trying to make him the topic of the subject instead.

'Zebra cakes.' Avery chuckled, taking a seat on the couch next to Dope.

'This ain't got shit to do with me and Zi, kay ? Don't try to change the subject.'

'This about you.'

'Well it ain't that serious so shut up.' I said, going into the kitchen. Nonny and Meech had went upstairs so Niya was the only one in the kitchen. She was standing up by the counter so I snaked my arms around her from behind.

'Wasup baby.' I whispered, kissing at her neck.

'Uhn uh. Get up off me wit all that Kenny I'm so sore.' She whined trying to push me off but I wasn't moving.

'Well that's what you get for disrespecting daddy.' I said, biting at her ear.

'Kennyyy.' She pouted.

'You gon do it again ?' I asked, slipping my hand into the front of jeans and gently tugging at her underwear.

'No daddy.'

'Betta not.'

She turned around and smirked before grabbing me by the shirt and pulling me in for a deep kiss. She turned us around and pushed my back against the refrigerator while kissing me and rubbing on the bulge through my jeans. That's what I liked about Niya. She can be submissive but she always know what to do too.

'Get y'all dumb asses off of my refrigerator !' We heard Nyier shout and stopped to see her with her hand on her back and one on her belly. She came near us and pushed us out of the way before opening up the refrigerator. 'This where the food at. Not finna be droppin no kids on my damn food.'

**

'What do you do when you not around Niya ?'

' I don't understand the question.' I confessed to Avery as I watched Niya go in her house safely before pulling off.

'You know like right now, you're not with her right now. What are you about to do?'

'When I'm not with her I'm with y'all.' I shrugged.