The Group Chat :24:

Avery

'You wanna go and see a movie or sum'n ? '

'No.'
I barely had space to breathe because this girl was invading it. On my lap, kissing on my neck and shit. I just wasn't feeling her and I thought this was what I wanted but the longer she was here the more I wanted her to leave.

I was already high, thinking that it would make this shit easier but it just made things irritating and I couldn't take it no more.

'Aye... Allison.' I said, tapping her so she could fuckin move from off of my neck. Her head lifted and she looked me dead in the eyes.

'Yes ?'

'Get up off me .' I bluntly stated, not really caring about how it came out.

'What ?' She asked, confused.

'You heard me. Get up and get up out my house. Ion feel like dealing with you no mo.' She scoffed and kissed her teeth before hopping off of me and snatching her jacket off my couch.

'Fuck you !' She spat.

'Yup.'

She left, slamming the door behind her but I didn't care. I sighed and I grabbed a slice of pizza from the box that sat on my living room table. I asked shorty if she wanted something to eat before we got to my house and she said yeah. She was so all over me that she didn't even touch a slice. I wasn't finna let no pizza go to waste though.

My phone buzzed and I checked to see that it was a message from the chat.

DaddyDope😩👅 added SexyAvery😍💕 to the chat

DaddyDope😩👅: Anchovy !

SexyAvery😍💕: Wasup doorknob

NiyaBaby❤: Oh shit 😂

SexyAvery😍💕: HI NIYA 😍😍

NiyaBaby❤: Hey Avery

DaddyDope😩👅: Yea a'ight, where Kenny ?

NiyaBaby❤: He right here sleep.

SexyAvery😍💕: Uh oh why he sleep ?

NiyaBaby❤: I told y'all that I puts it down 😉

DaddyDope😩👅: Ooo 😏

SexyAvery😍💕: I'm sick and tired of this cheatin shit Niya

NiyaBaby❤: Stfu 😭

DaddyDope😩👅: Fr 😂😂

SexyAvery😍💕: Y'all added ME to the chat. Don't tell me to shut up.

SexyAvery😍💕: What do you nighas want ?

DaddyDope😩👅: I wanna know if it's snowin nigha

NiyaBaby❤: Yea me too. Did you get the pooti ?

SexyAvery😍💕: No

DaddyDope😩👅: She noticed how small you was or sum'n ?

NiyaBaby❤: 😭How would you know ??

SexyAvery😍💕: Nigha you crazy. I'm never small. I just ain't want her.

NiyaBaby❤: You confusing me. You said you wanted some pussy but when it's in ya face you turn it down ?

SexyAvery😍💕: I just don't want it like that man. I want somebody.