The Group Chat :36:

Kenny

'Baby put that damn phone down. Nyier is gonna place a restraining order on yo ass.'

'Nigha shut up.'  She spat, making her ghetto side come out.

'Who you talkin too ?' I asked before licking my lips at her sexy ass.

'You big head.'

'I can show you somethin big.' I smirked.

'Kenny shut up and try on that damn shoe.' Niya playfully rolled her eyes while fussing at me about these shoes. But I already had it on. She just wanted to change the subject.

'It's already on.'

'Does it fit ?'

'Yes mami.' I said, putting back on my shoes. I handed her the box and gave her my card. 'Go pay for em while I get us some food.'

She nodded and walked off and I went to the food court. Looking around, trying to figure out what we were going to eat I had spotted that Allison girl talking to a bunch of other females. She caught my eye and smirked which I thought was ugly. I hate when other people smirk it looks creepy. I only like when Niya does it and she says that it's sexy when I do it so I guess that's that.

Allison started to walk over to me with that same smile on her face that was making me uncomfortable but I didn't say anything about it.

'Hi.'

I nodded, still looking around for somewhere to go and eat. I'm mad that she walked over here for real I don't want it to be no shit.

'You're Avery's friend right ?' She asked.

'Yup.'

'And Meech's ?' She caught my attention with that real quick because I didn't even know she knew Meech.

I felt my eyebrows rise and I looked around before speaking to her again. 'How you know Meech ?'

She grinned and playfully pushed my arm. 'Oh don't act like you don't know. Me and Meech are a thing now.' She grinned. I wanted to wipe the smile off of her face so damn bad.

'Oh is that right ?' I asked.

Niya soon came into view with two bags and she was looking around for me. Once she spotted us she started to walk over.

'Baby.' I smiled and pecked her lips before grabbing the bags out of her hands and setting them down and pulling my phone out of my pocket.

'You remember Allison right ? The girl that Avery was supposed to try out ?' I asked and Niya smiled while nodding.

'Yes. Why ?' She asked, giving Allison a nonchalant look.

'Well did you know that SHE and MEECH are together now ?' I asked in a fake tone, knowing damn well that Meech probably don't fuck with her anymore.

Niya sarcastically gasped and grinned. 'Oh really ?!' She exclaimed and Allison nodded with pride.

'Yup w-' Before she could even finish her sentence Niya had punched her in the face, making her head go back and when she lifted it back up blood was dripping from her nose.

She touched it and looked at it and before she could even do anything Niya tackled her and started to beat her ass. She was on top of the girl, punching her and Allison was doing what she could from underneath. Meanwhile I was recording the whole thing.