The Group Chat :10:

WE IN DOUBLE DIGITS BABY !!❤🤘

SexyAvery😍💕 added DaddyDope😩👅 to the chat

SexyAvery😍💕: Angelo

DaddyDope😩👅: Tf. Wtf you calling me by name for ?

SexyAvery😍💕: Cause I can

DaddyDope😩👅: Nah you jp right ?

SexyAvery😍💕: I'm tryna tell you sum'n man and you keep playin.

DaddyDope😩👅: Oh you deadass ?

SexyAvery😍💕: That's what the fuck I said

DaddyDope😩👅: Aite I'm ah just be omw then so you can tell me in person

SexyAvery😍💕: Aite

Avery

Fuck fuck fuck man. I didn't expect this nigha to say he was coming to my damn house. It doesn't matter tho cause I gotta tell somebody. 

I picked up a broom and swept all of the broken glass up off of the floor. Can't be having this nigha asking too many questions either.

Once I got everything cleaned up I decided to light up a blunt until he got up here, which gone probably take him like twenty minutes. I swear we all don't even live that far from each other and I'm the ONLY ONE that pull up on time.
So I waited and watched tv until I got a message from the chat.

NiyaBaby❤ added SexyAvery😍💕 to the chat

NiyaBaby❤: Avery we need to talk

SexyAvery😍💕: What's poppin ?

NiyaBaby❤: You mean what's crackin mf 👉😑

SexyAvery😍💕: Yea aite shordy

NiyaBaby❤: Avery I'm crying

SexyAvery😍💕: Fuck you mean ! Wtf happened ? Who did something to you ? Was it Kenny cause I swear to goodness girl I'm ah ....... Ooooo

NiyaBaby❤: Beez he broke up with me !

SexyAvery😍💕: OH HELL NAH ! I'M OMW

Niya

'What's going on guys it's ya boy Kenny Knox and I'm here with my girlfriend Niya. Say wassup baby '

Kenny wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, making me blush like a bitch.

'Wassup babies ' I waved to the camera and smiled but Kenny looked at me like I was crazy which made me turn my face as well.

'What ? We may be together but I like them better than you ' I said pointing towards the camera. Kenny mushed my head and looked back at the camera.

'Anyways. Me and my girl here have decided to do a PRANK. Yes baby it's prank wars and guess who gettin it first ...'
Kenny paused and smacked his hands together while rubbing them together hard and making a game face.

'We decided to get ya boy Beez first. Yes ladies mister Avery Chandler is gettin pranked right now ! We're doing a "He broke up with me prank" . Baby tell em what's gonna happen '

I lightly gasped and sat up . 'So this is what's gonna go down, I texted Avery and told him that Kenny broke up with me and he said that he was on his way. And guys by the way he was texting me, he seemed ANGRY . So when he gets here we're gonna see his reaction and then we'll piss him off even more '