The Group Chat :42:

Avery

'I watched all of the Fifty Shades Of Grey and none of them showed the good shit.'

'For the last time it's not really famous porn, it's a movie Avery.'

'Well they should put that on the case !'

Nonny shook her head as she bit into a hash brown. There was a lot of noise at the front door and we heard it open along with the voices of our friends.

'Okay I'm a ask her then and see what she says.' Angelo said as him and everyone else made their way into the kitchen.

'Nyier.'

Nonny took her attention away from her phone and looked up at everyone with a smile on her face. 'Hi.'

'Nyier if you was gay and didn't have kids..' Dope started off which got my attention quick.

'I like this already.'

Everybody stopped and looked at me like I said something wrong. Nyier and another female ? See now that's something I wouldn't mind seeing.

'What about Meech tho ?' Nyier asked.

Niya kissed her teeth and waved her off. 'Meech can live in a box or sum'n, this ain't about him.'

'If you were gay wit no kids would you go for Zi ?' Dope asked.

Nyier didn't take much time to think about it before she answered his question though. 'Hell yes. Fuck a dime you got a whole dollar in yo pocket Angelo. She bad.'

'I'll give you a thousand dollars to go have sex with her.' I said, serious as a heart attack.

She looked like she was in thought and sat there for a little bit before speaking again. 'Five thousand.'

'AY !' Angelo yelled, cutting me off before I could even say anything. 'Y'all not bidding my girl !'

'Why not ? I was gonna share the money wit chu.'

Angelo didn't say nothing back and went to go through the food that Meech made.

Niya came around with a fat ass plate of food and sat next to me. I tried to grab a piece of bacon off of it but got my hand slapped instead.

'Nigha you crazy.' She spat in the meanest tone. 'Don't touch my fuckin food.'

'A'ight lil Kenny.' I raised my hands up in surrender. Kenny looked over at us with a confused face.

'Lil what ?'

'Lil KENNYYYYYY.' Dope yelled out. 'Thas lil Kenny.'

'Why y'all calling her that ?' Kenny asked that nearly rhetorical ass question like he was really confused.

'Cause thas lil Kenny right there. Y'all act jus alike now.' I answered.

'Now ? Nigha you wild they been actin alike since they met. They both competitive as fuck. And when they get mad they act the same exact way.'

Nyier looked at both Kenny and Niya I guess waiting for a response but neither of them said anything. They were both eating and on their phones, not paying us any attention.

'Y'all jus got let them sit here and talk about y'all ?' She asked.

Niya looked up at everyone and shrugged her shoulders. 'I really don't give a fuck .'