The Group Chat :8: Done

Previously on The Group Chat ...

SexyAvery😍💕: Because something's wrong and he doesn't think our friendship is strong enough to hold what he is about to say .. He didn't tell me that I just know

KingKenny👑😏: Our friendship holds anything. Just tell us

Meechonmars😋💦: Niya I knocked up your sister Nyier ..

NiyaBaby❤: YOU WHAT !

SexyAvery😍💕: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Meechonmars😋💦 added Nonny🍑💍 to the chat

Nonny🍑💍: Hey ..

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Niya

'You two-.... Y'all were..... HUH !? How did I not even know about this ? How do y'all even know each other well enough to have a kid ?! And Nyier when did you even get back from California ? ' I asked the various questions continuously and angrily as I paced back and forth in my living room.

'Well first off mufuka , I just got here. But before I left I got prego by Meech. We been knew each other, I mean duh you're my sister , he's your friend. ' She said like she didn't even care. Meech just stood there, leaned back on the backside of my couch with his fist under his chin.

'So you've been pregnant for six months ? Cause that's when you left. Six damn months ago. Why didn't you say anything ?!'

'Why is you buggin ? It ain't even that serious and Me and Meech.... well .. I love him so it doesn't matter ' Meech looked up at me and finally decided to speak.

'I love her too, ya know. I hope you don't hate us for this because you ARE my best friend. '

Nyier looked me in the eyes like she was about to cry and held onto her med sized baby bump. 'You happy for us right ?'

I just gave them both a blank stare before coming back to earth and nodding.

'Yea Yea Yea of course I'm happy . I mean shit I'm about to be an aunt' I laughed to lighten the mood and so did they.

Meech then cleared his throat and wrapped his arm over Nyier's shoulder. 'Well look, we finna dip but... we love you sis ' He said before taking his keys off of the front counter by my door.

'I love y'all too now get the fuck out ' They laughed on their way out and when they left I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. I jumped on my bed and grabbed a pillow to lean my elbows on.

NiyaBaby❤ added SexyAvery😍💕 the chat.

NiyaBaby❤: You're just a evil lil thing ain't ya ?

SexyAvery😍💕: I prefer open minded baby 😘

NiyaBaby❤: Look I already know how you are so I'm not gonna ask why you being so mean. But just know that you lose friends acting the way you do.

SexyAvery😍💕: I can't loose y'all . I love you and everyone else.

NiyaBaby❤: I love you too

KingKenny👑😏 wants to join the chat. Accept ✔ Decline ❌

SexyAvery😍💕: ❌

NiyaBaby❤: Stop playing !

SexyAvery😍💕: You just told me you loved me. Mufuka I ain't playing !