The Group Chat :44:

Meech

'Demetrius what the hell ?!'

Nyier stood by the plane with wide eyes. She stepped closer to the stairs but didn't get on. 'You goin big huh ?'

I nodded and helped her up the steps and onto the plane. 'Next we gon get in a submarine.'

She turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. 'I believe you.'

When we got all the way in there were roses laid out everywhere on the seats along with those lil chocolate kisses. I really just got a bag from the dollar store and threw them everywhere. There were fake candles in places too. I got fake ones because we're on a damn plane I don't think I need to explain that. I'm not tryna be my own terrorist.

'Oh my go-' Nyier spoke,not even finishing her sentence. 'Meech...' She put her hand over her mouth and gasped.

She turned around and looked me in the eyes, tears nearly dropping. Then, in like one second she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, making us fall onto the seats.

Niya

I was pacing behind the couch so that Angelo couldn't see me so worried and nervous at least. He was sitting down with the twins watching Spongebob. They all kept laughing at the same time and it was funny as fuck.

Angelo got quiet eventually and that made me even more nervous and anxious. 'You been doing that for a long time now.'

I stopped in my tracks, surprised and confused but I didn't speak. He turned his head around and leaned his arms on the top of the couch. 'It's a magic trick.'

'Wha- um. Ion even know what chu talm bout. You jus sayin random shit.'

'Niya sit cho ass down.' He chuckled while looking back at the tv.

I sat down in my place on the floor and once he realized that I wasn't on any of the couches he turned back around and kissed his teeth. 'Nigha getcho ass over here.'

I crawled up behind the couch and leaned my back on it. 'Right here ?'

'Bruh.' He got up with the twins in his arms and came around to sit down next to me.

'Whas wrong ?'

I sighed, taking Milo from him and laying my head on his arm. 'I'm pregnant Angelo.'

'What ?'

'I'm having a baby.'

'Ay you for real ?' He asked, getting excited quickly. 'I'm gon be a uncle twice ?' He laughed but I wasn't as hyper about it. Actually I'm scared as fuck.

Earlier today before we were with Avery me and Kenny were going off on each other about that. Well I was really just went off on him and he was barely speaking, just letting me talk. He kept trying to comfort me and I didn't let him and now I really wish I wouldn't have done that because I feel so bad. Probably broke his heart a little too and Kenny don't seem like a soft nigha for real but I know otherwise.

'Yes.'

'Well ain't chu happy nigha you finna have a baby.'

I didn't say nothing for a second because I was still not sure about that. It's a baby and I'm glad about that but I'm just not ready for the things that come with it. I know the phrase "well then you should've been more careful" is gonna be used a lot if I told anyone that but I guess I gotta listen to it because Dope is not about to let it go.