The Group Chat :12:

Dope In The Media 😍

Niya

'It look like somebody robbed you but didn't take anything '

'It look like you asked Tasmanian devil to be your roommate '

'It look like Clifford the big red dog tried to come in '

'This is definitely a trap house now '

'Aite I get it ! It's a mess ' Avery yelled , making everyone stop talking, except for Meech .

'No this ain't a mess . This is a foster home for blind kids '

'Bruh I swear to goodness !' Avery balled up both of his fist and chanted . He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

'Avery what happened ?' I asked because honestly, I wanted to know. He was always angry lately and now this. What's going on ?

He picked up a chair and sat in it before putting his head in his folded up arms that were rested on his knees and rocking back and forth.

'... I did this ' My eyes widened and I'm pretty sure my mouth was ajar because I didn't believe it. He couldn't have done this. This looks like a mad man job.

'What do you mean "you did this" ? ' Kenny asked and Avery sighed heavily like he was frustrated and smacked his lips .

'That's exactly what I mean Justin Bieber. That's what the fuck I said !' I held my hand up to my chest and leaned back and so did Dope and Meech.

Avery over here getting reck for no reason.
'I'm ah let you slide because I know somethin wrong with you ' Kenny cocked his head up and Avery let out a weird groan.

'Look I'm sorry aite, my fault. I ain't mean to come at you like that it's just...'

'Just what ? Tell us what's going on man ' Meech chimed in , in a sensitive voice. I guess not to make him mad even more.

'I don't know how to tell y'all this shit man... Fuck ! ' Yo something's really up with him. I've never seen this side of him and I never wanted to.

Yea he would get mad but Avery was the sweetest person I've ever known. And it's been that way since we were kids but nowadays I can say that he HAS been buggin out.

'Avery calm down okay. Just take your time with this alright ' He just nodded his head, still rocking a little.

'It's just that..... I ain't been myself lately and I know y'all noticed that. I didn't like this so I decided to go and see what it was about.. I went to a doctor '

'And what did they say ? ' Dope asked. To be honest , if it's something really bad I'm gonna cry. I won't be able to do anything but cry, although it looks like Dope's about to beat me to it.

'They said that I had this intense bipolar disorder thingy . Shit I don't know. They basically just told me that I was crazy and that I had anger issues... They tryna put me on pills , but I want no damn medicine for being who I am. So I told em no and you know what they did ? .. They gave em to me anyways. I ain't take nun tho, as you can see ' He explained, pointing out to his living room.

'But it's like , when I'm around y'all I'm better. Y'all keep me sane because, well y'all my family. I love you guys '

That gave me the feels. I wanted to cry so bad, but I said that I wasn't so I didn't. But I guess Dope couldn't hold it in because he was sniffling and wiping his red eyes.