The Group Chat :35:

Kenny

'Oh ma goodness it's beautiful Kenny.' Niya pecked my lips a couple of times before kissing me a little harder and pulling back.

'Yea I thought chu woulda liked it so I copped it for you.'

'I love it baby.' She grinned.

'Oh and I gotchu sum'n else.' I said, pulling a maroon gun out of my pants.

'You got me a gun ?' She asked, raising her eyebrows at me and looking at me like I was ignorant.

'A'ight it's really for me but do you see this bitch ?' I exclaimed, pointing it at a wall.

'Is it legally yours ?' Niya asked and I just stared at her for a second to see if she was actually serious.

'I'm a nigha. That's like askin a Mexican if they makin tacos for dinner knowing damn well they are.' I chuckled.

'You're a racist.'

'No-' Before I could finish my sentence Niya smirked and walked away from me into the living room. 'I wasn't finished talking !'

'Don't care.'

I went and put the gun away before joining her on the couch and laying on her stomach since she was already laid down.

'I love you La'Niya.'

'I love you too Kenneth.'

I went up and pecked her lips a couple of times before deepening the kiss. Pulling back she smiled pushed me a little bit.

'Stop that.' She bit on her bottom lip.

'You bitin yo lip.' I said more to myself than to her.

'This ain't fifty shades of grey.' She giggled.

'I can make it better than fifty shades of grey.' I whispered while grabbing both of get hands and putting them above her head.

She smirked and bit down on her lip again while giving me a look I couldn't really make up.

'Tell me what you want.' I mumbled, kissing at her neck.

'I want you.' She moaned.

I got up and picked Niya up bridal style before taking her into the bathroom. I put her down on her feet and went into my room to grab something that I could tie her hands up with. Once I found a scarf I went back into the bathroom and grabbed both of her hands and tying them behind her.

'Kenny what are you do-'

'Shh.' I cut her off, smacking her on the ass and making her hiss.

She was hardly dressed so I just unhooked her bra and threw it somewhere before wrapping my hand around her neck. 'Look in the mirror.'

She did as I said without hesitation.

'You gon keep yo eyes on this mirror the whole time I'm fuckin you, ya hear me ?'

'Yes daddy.'

Dope

'Hey.'

Startled a little bit, I turned around to see Zi standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

'You okay ?' She asked, coming to sit down behind me and wrapping her arms over my shoulders.

'Nah I'm not.'