The Group Chat :32:

Kenny

'Kenny baby do you know exactly how long I was listening to you on that little accidental facetime call ?'

Me and Niya were laid out on my bed, in the dark watching Adventure Time. She was laying on top of me fully and texting Nyier though, rather than watching tv with me. She has been glued to Nyier's side almost about every hour of every day. I love how she is when she's glued to a loved ones side because something is wrong with them. It show she care for real.

'Not that long. Had to be when we stepped foot in Dope's house or just a lil bit after that.'

'No.' Lifting her head up, she shook it at me and waved her finger in my face. 'You called me after dropping me off. Like right after and you didn't even realize it because you talking to Avery like I wasn't listening at all. I just stayed quiet tho until you said that you loved me.' She smiled, causing me to calm down and relax and smile back.

'That's cause I do love you Niya.'

'Yea.' She cooed, letting silence take over us . 'But Kenny ?'

'Yes baby ?'

'So you knew that Nonny and Meech were together in high school and didn't tell me ?' That caught me off guard because I thought she didn't hear that part. Staying quiet, I looked at her with wide eyes before speaking.

'Wha- I ...' I stammered. 'Dope knew before I did !'

'This ain't about Dope you idiot !' She semi hollered, punching me in my side and making me groan . 'This is about you.'

'... You knew ?' She asked. I couldn't do anything but confess.

'Yea I knew.. But it wasn't before Nonny left it was after !' I exclaimed. 'Who you should be punching is Dope.'

'I told you this ain't about Dope.. I can't believe you were lying to me about that. '

'Bae can we not even get in ta that ? It was a long time ago and it doesn't even matter now. We all know that they're together so ain't no need ta get mad at me about this a'ight cause it wasn't even my truth to tell..' She didn't say anything after that. She just shut her mouth, stopping herself from talking before laying her head back on my chest.

' I win.' I whispered, throwing my fist up in the air.

Nyier

I was told that I shouldn't come home until I better myself for you. I'm a do exactly that because I love you. I know that you don't wanna hear me apologize again so I'm a just say I love you. If you need help with something I swear to god you better call one of our friends and don't get up. I love you again and I hope to be back under the roof soon.

PS: Good morning Nyier, good morning Nyier's belly.

                                          Meech

Smiling, I didn't even realize that I was crying until I saw my tears hit the piece of paper.

Meech wrote me a letter. Not a text or anything it was a written letter. A stupid, irrelevant, cute ass written letter that made me cry. I swear it's like once you just tickle my emotions with a feather the whole tank blows up. And now I couldn't stop crying and I couldn't tell if I was happy or sad.

'I fuckin hate this man !' I shrieked at no one. 'But I love him.' I started to cry harder. Slamming the piece of paper down on the night stand I struggled to get up.