The Group Chat :28:

This is a flashback. I decided to do something different this once just so I can show how they all met. So the next couple of chapters and the three previous chapters will be and are like this.

______________________________________

Previously on The Group Chat ...

'I DO trust you ! It's these nighas I don't trust.' I confessed.

'Fuck them nighas. ' She said, her face looking so serious I couldn't help but smile because it was cute.

'Quit smiling I'm serious. Fuck them nighas.'

'I know baby.' I grinned, pecking her lips. That's when he heard something fall and saw Angelo in the doorway.

'What the ..?'

**

'Oh fuck..' I mumbled to myself.

Dope looked at me with wide eyes, then at Nyier, then me again . Nyier stood up and grabbed him, pulling him because he was about to run and tell.

'NIIII- Ah ! ' Nyier snatched him in the room and covered his mouth while I rushed to close and locked the door.

'Shut up !' I semi yelled through gritted teeth. Nyier uncovered his mouth and he stayed quiet. Somehow they ended up on the floor and his hands were being held and roughly kept above his head. She was trying her hardest to contain him with her legs.

'L-let me go !' He grunted .

'Not if you're going down there to tell Niya .' Nyier said, struggling because he was moving so much.

'I'm not ! Okay, I'm not !' He whispered. Nyier let him go and he got up , rubbing on his arms.

'Abusive ass.' He mumbled.

He then stopped and sat down on the bed. Sitting there for a minute he  didn't say anything as he looked at nothing in particular shaking his head.

'You.. ?' He questioned, pointing up at Nyier. She nodded and then he looked up at me.

'And you ..? '

'Yea man but you gotta be quiet about the shit a'ight. Ion want Niya to know that I been messin around with her sister AND that we're in love and we wanna have baby.'

'Wanna have a WHAT ?!' He exclaimed, scrunching up his face as he spoke.

'Shut up nigha !' Nyier spat, causing me to look up at her surprised because I've never heard her talk like that.

'Y'all wanna have a baby ?' He whispered as low as he could, looking scared of Nyier. 

'Yes. We wanna have it before she leaves. Not right now but soon. '

'Y'all realize that you're only eighteen right ?' He asked .

'Yea so what. I love her.' I grinned,  at Niyer. She smiled at me and kissed my lips.

'I love you too baby.'

'Wow... you guys are like the black Corey and Topanga, how am I supposed to keep THIS from Niya ?!' He semi yelled.

'You gon find a way .' I sternly spoke, pointing at him. He lifted his hands up in surrender.

'Okay I won't.' He said ' But only because you're my best friend.'