The Group Chat :40:

Dope

'Who think I'm pregnant Dope ?'

I didn't know what to say. I mean she already heard us so there isn't a need to lie.

'Y- um youtube.' Avery blurted out before I could say anything. 'Youtube thinks that you're pregnant.' He added, sounding as if he believed that.

'What ?'

'Yea. Yea they saw you in one of Kenny's videos and they said that you were actin like you was pregnant.'

I wiped the side of my face and sighed aloud. That was probably the dumbest shit I've heard today. 'Didn't they ?' He asked me.

'No Avery they really fuckin didn't.' I confessed.

Niya came up from behind Avery and popped him in the forehead. 'Quit fuckin lyin ta me !'

Avery hissed and rubbed his forehead before speaking again which I didn't think was a good idea. 'Damn Niya why you do that ?'

'Cause you tryna lie ta me. Tell me who thinks I'm pregnant.'

'Kenny and Meech.' I told her.

She went and got some Oreo's from a cabinet then left without saying anything else.

'Why you jus do that ?'

'Cause it's not our problem no more.' I shrugged.

'But you snitched.'

'I don't even care. I would care but it's not my problem no more so I don't care.' I admitted.

'Okay.'

Kenny

Meech went upstairs to check on Nonny and the babies so he left me to sit in this living room by myself.

Eventually though I heard someone else coming in here and looked up to see that it was Niya. She stood beside me while munching on some Oreo's.

'Kenny you think I'm pregnant ?'

Kissing my teeth, I started to get irritated because I know it was Avery's dumb ass who told her that.

'Why you say that ?'

'Cause I was told that you and Meech think that I'm pregnant. Thas true ?'

'Yea.' I shrugged. 'You been actin like it, I think we need ta see a doctor or sum'n.'

'Oh.' She said, sitting down next to me. 'I mean I have been feeling weird and I thought it was jus mother nature but ain't shit happening so I don't know. I threw up last night too but you were sleep.'

'Why you ain't wake me up?'

'I ain't want chu ta worry bout me. I know how that would've went.' She said, setting the cookies down on the table.

'We jus gon have ta check it out, a'ight?'

'Okay.' She nodded. 'But Kenny what if I am pregnant? What we gon do wit a child?'

'We can handle a kid baby don't chu stress that right now okay. Let's just see first.'

Niya nodded and pecked my lips a couple of times before laying her head on my arm.

Nyier

'Did you do it right Meech ?'

'Yea I did it right I know how to change a diaper Nonny. ' Meech said in a defensive tone as he put a little outfit onto Milo. 'This nigha ain't gotta stank that bad tho.'