The Group Chat :30:

Meech

'I'm not upset.' Nyier pouted even though she was trying to hide it. She was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and she kept her eyes on the tv. I knew it took her a while to get downstairs in the first place and she doesn't really do anything without my help so I knew she came down here for a reason and her face told me that something was wrong.

'Quit lyin Nonny.' I put my keys down on the coffee table and set my bags on the floor. She didn't even look at me when I sat next to her and rested my hand on her thigh. She slapped it off and looked back at the tv.

'Baby ...'

'Don't baby me ! I'm sooooo tired of you Demetrius.' She spat, trying to stand up. I helped her but all she kept trying to do was push me off.

'Get off of me nigha !' 

'Baby what is you buggin for !?' I asked her, getting tired of all this yelling. Her eyes got wide and she looked me up and down like I was crazy.

'I'M BUGGIN !?' She walked up to me and looked up in my eyes with her arms crossed.

'Where was you just at Meech ?' She asked.

'I just went to the stor-'

'It don't take that long to go to the store. Plus you been going to the store a lot lately don't you think? I mean, I know I'm pregnant but I don't eat THAT much.' She chuckled, looking as if she wanted to kill me. I never seen her like this, I don't know what might happen. I stayed quiet while she stared at me for about a minute.

'Where else did you go ?' Wiping my hand across my face I shook my head at her.

'I went to the store Nyier, damn ! Where else would I have gone !?'

'I don't know, how about I just ask this female you been callin and textin on THIS OTHER PHONE THAT YOU TRIED TO HIDE FROM ME !' She yelled, pulling a phone out of her pocket and showing me messages between me and this bitch I knew.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't speak at all. Tears started to form up in her eyes and she dropped the phone once she saw that I didn't say anything.

'So it's true, th-this is your phone ?' She asked, pointing to it. I could suddenly hear and feel my chest pounding and the tension in the room got deep.

'Ny-'

'IS THIS YOUR PHONE MEECH !?'

'Yup.' I confessed throwing my hands up. Wasn't no point in hiding it. She walked away from me, pacing back and forth.

'And you fucked this girl ?'

'N-Nyier.' I stammered.

'OH MY GOD YOU FUCKED THIS GIRL !'

'Can you just let me explain ?' I asked, waking over to her but she stepped back, making me stop.

'No. Get outta here.' She spat, pointing towards the door. 'Get the fuck out and don't come back.'

I was about to speak but she held her hand up and shook her head at me. ' If you say something else I swear to ya I'm a fuckin hurt you. Get. Out. ' 

Not saying anything else I just grabbed my keys and left. I walked over to my car, got in and laid my head on the steering wheel.

'Fuck is wrong with me ?'

Dope

'I'm bored.'

'I'm HELLA bored. ' Kenny agreed, nodding his head like he was wanting to say that for so long.