The Group Chat :21:

'Yeah he woke up in a sweat and when I asked what was wrong he just told me to go back to bed. Something's wrong with my Meechie poo.'

'Meechie poo ?'

'Shut up.' Nyier threw a piece of orange chicken at Dope and he ducked it.

We were all at the mall in the food court literally surrounded by shopping bags because of Avery and Angelo. When they said anything they wanted, they weren't kidding.

'You two ladies have fun ?'

'You know we did baby girl. ' Dope said with a huge smirk on his face.

'Yeah aite. ' Avery added, making me laugh.

'All of y'all are gay . Hurry y'all assess up so we can get the fuck out of here. This baby is making me hate food that I LOVE. Can't wait to pop this thing out of me. '

'That's the spirit sis. '

I dumped the remains of my food in the trash and sat back down.

'But ain't no rush. I can definitely use this time away from Kenny annoying ass. '

'You right. I can use this time away from Meech too. '

Avery snapped his fingers and pointed at us.

'Let's just kick em out the group.' Dope gasped in agreement and nodded his head.

'Yeah I mean , they don't need US. '

'More like we don't need them. We got that baby in Nonny's stomach basket. Who's ever in there can be a replacement. ' Avery said, with much confidence while we all just looked at him.

I know this boy did not just call it a stomach basket .

'I know you did not just call it a stomach basket.'

'Right ?'

Avery rolled his eyes before waving us off.
'Y'all know what the fuck I'm talking about '

'Oop . Someone's angry .'

Angelo chuckled ,making me laugh . My phone vibrated in my pocket and I hesitated before checking it.

Daddy💖:
     I miss you baby.

: Aren't you forgetting something ?

Daddy💖:
    I feel lonely. When y'all coming back ?

:Soon. I'm a just come over tonight tho.

Daddy💖:
     👀❤👆

:Nope , you still talking.

Daddy💖:
    I feel like their not actual words so it doesn't matter .

:Yea whatever. I love you too .

Daddy💖:
    😘

:You soft fr.

Daddy💖:
  Nah I just feel like I got a soft spot for my shorty, that's all.

:😍😍😍

Daddy💖:
    😘❤

I looked up from my phone and Nyier was looking at me with a smirk on her face.

'You smiling mighty hard over there bitch .'

'Aye don't worry about me . ' I blushed , biting on my acrylic nail .