The Group Chat :19: Preview

End Of The Week .

Meech

'MEEEECCCHHH !'

'Baby it's okay, it's okay just breathe. I'm on the phone right now. '

'GET OFF THE PHONE AND TAKE ME TO THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL !'

'I'm not tryna hurt you tho !'

'MEEEECCCHHH !'

'Shit '

This shit was happening man. And I ain't doing shit but over thinking . I need to get her to the hospital but the more she screams , the more I panic.

I got up from my knees and slowly lifted Nyier to her feet. Her screams and groans were really getting to me but we had to at least make it to the car.

I held onto her back and arm and we gently started to take steps towards the stairs.
The grip she had on my hand was crucial and I kept telling her to breathe but she just yelled at me.

'Meech !'

'Baby you really gotta breathe for me okay, like this..' I took a deep breathe while looking into her eyes and exhaled.

She watched me closely and did as I did before. We continued to breathe together and was about to take the first step down the stairs.

Her foot reached out for the step and the next thing you know, she stared to scream out of nowhere, making herself jerk out of my arms and down the stairs.

'FUCK !'

My eyes sprung open and I lifted my body up only to see that I was still in bed.

What the Fuck man, this is the second time I done had this type of dream and now I'm really scared.

Nonny started to move a little beside me and eventually her eyes slowly began to open.

'What's wrong bae ?'

'Nothin. Go back to sleep. '

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""