The Group Chat :15:

Avery

This is the day ! This is the fuckin day ! Ain't nobody taking this shit away from me and I don't care what anybody says. I'm spending this whole day by my lonely . FINALLY !

I'll go see Meech momma some other time. And I'll go to the movies with the gang some other time. But today, is my damn day.

'BEEZ ! Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez ! '

I swear I can't get a break . I thought I locked my door, but I was obviously wrong because here's Niya right in my face. On my couch.

'Yes ?'

'Let's go to the mall. ' Niya tugged on my shirt and tried to pull me off the couch but I wouldn't budge.

'No , get the fuck out of my house Niya.'

She didn't do anything but pout while still holding onto my arm . I wasn't bothered though. I just didn't want her here.

'But Avwey. I miss you so much. ' Niya sat on my lap facing me. Nah this shit ain't coo she need to stop whatever it is she doing right now before Kenny lose it.

I knew she was serious when she started kissing on my neck and rubbing my already grown bulge through my Nike sweats.

'Don't you miss me Avery ? '

'You need to ch-chill . '

Her lips finally disconnected from my neck and she stared at me with a lustful and alluring look.

'Close your eyes Papi . ' I did exactly that but soon realized what I was doing.

When I opened them back up she wasn't there. It was a fuckin dream.

'Thank goodness.' I looked down and the bulge was still there. Damn what's wrong with me ? Maybe I do need my friends right now.

I grabbed my phone and called Dope and he answered within like the third ring.

'What's poppin ? '

'Where y'all at ?'

'The mall now. You good ? ' I guess he heard the tension in my voice because he started to sound worried. And knowing Dope he's gonna tell all of our friends if he's really worried so I gotta calm him down.

'Yo I'm fine. I just wanted to know but I'm on my way , ya hear ? '

'Yeah okay . One hunnid.'

'One hunnid.'

I hung up the phone and went to go shower.

**

'I don't think Avery doing too good y'all . He called and said that he was on his way. '

'But I thought that he wanted some time alone. ' Niya said, sounding just as worried as I was low-key.

I wonder what's wrong with dude. I know I over exaggerate when it comes to my peoples but with them, the situation is always bigger than it seems.

'Yeah I guess he changed his mind . '

'Well whatever the matter is I honestly don't care. I'm going to get some Ewing- ' Kenny couldn't even finish his sentence before being smacked on the back of his head.

'NOO ! You're gonna wait here with us for him ! ' Niya yelled , making me look at them with widen eyes and a big ass smile on my face.