The Group Chat :17:

'Bitch ! WhAT !? '

'Yo be quiet Nonny, damn. You heard me. '

'Yeah but say it again. Say it a thousand times ! I wanna hear it again. '

A loud sigh was followed by me rolling my eyes . I picked up my burger and took a big bite out of it before setting it back down .

'Me and Kenny fucked on Christmas Eve'

'Correction ! You and Kenny made LOVE on Christmas Eve ! I knew it ! You were walking funny when you came in and everything and everyone was looking at you funny when we had that Christmas party. AND you wouldn't let Kenny be alone with Meech just in case something slipped up. Aahhh Niya ! '

'Nyier if you don't shut up.'

'Did he put it down ? Girl he HAD to if you walking how you was .'

I stayed quiet for a minute before a smile crept upon my face. Nyier just sat there , staring me down and waiting on me to speak I assume.

'He did.'

Right after I spoke she screamed and nearly fell over. I thought I was gonna have to catch her pregnant ass .

'Girl ! Let's celebrate. '

'Let's not. Remember ? No emotion filled actions.'

She kissed her teeth and rubbed her chin with her finger tips.

'You're right. We'd lose and I definitely don't wanna hear Meech's bragging.'

Meech ! Oh goodness I forgot about Meech. If he finds out what happened he's gonna freak, call the whole bet off and burn someone's house.

As if Nyier read my mind , her eyes widened and she gasped.

'Oh goodness what if Meech finds out ?'

'Where is he ? Is he around Kenny ?'

**

Dope

'Why you so damn happy Kenny ?'

Meech asked Kenny because he had the hugest smile on his face. He's been like this since we met up at Avery's house. I've never seen somebody so happy to carry a couch through the fucking snow.

'What ? Huh ? Uuummm...... I'm not, I'm not happy. I-my , um .. my face ...... it hurts.'

'Your face hurts ?'

'Yeaaahh.'

Worst liar ever.

'You are the worst liar ever Kenny.' Avery chuckled and then averted his eyes to Meech, as did I.

'Yo , what you gotta lie fo ? What you hiding ?' Meech asked while standing up. I wasn't gonna get up if anything happened either. Ain't my problem.

'Nothin ! My face really does hurt. Why would I be happy, I'm not tryna lose the bet. '

Man Kenny just one bad liar. If it wasn't December and cold you could see him sweat.

Speaking of December, Christmas was probably the worst day of my life. I brought the red head through Nonny's and Meech's place and EVERYBODY was on her ass. Well, everybody except for Niya. She was on Kenny's ass everytime he was around Meech and I guess me and Nonny was the only ones noticing it because she pointed it out to me.