Chapter 2 - This Isn't About You

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asked Stefan. I sat at the head of the table as Stefan stood next to me. Damon Leant against the wall to the living room.

"No," Stefan answered, his hand on the back of my chair.

"The woman certainly knows how to make an entrance," Damon said not even looking at Stefan or me.

"She said she fooled one of us at least. What does that mean?" Stef continued. My head snapped to Damon, he thought I kissed him. I'm officially gonna kill Kathrine.

"She pretended to be Amara when I showed up earlier tonight." Damon started.

"I told Jer. I can't lie to him anymore." Elena bombarded into our conversation.

"Are you alright?" I asked. Stefan stayed next to me as Damon just watched Elena complain about her life. Every time Elena spoke he pretend to speak but he stuck his tongue out. Blah blah blah, I saw him lip sync. I giggled.

"I'm not all right. I thought that with all the tomb vamps gone, things would get better." Elena complained.

"I know you did Elena, we all did," I replied, I'm kind of bored with her whole "I'm Elena and I have a tragic life" bullshit.

"Kathrine was in this house, that means that she's been invited in. What are we gonna do?" Elena asked as she looked at Stefan and I.

"Move," Damon answers with a smirk. I smile and chuckle at his joke, while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Very helpful. Thank you." Elena walks over to the table and sits at the other end. Stefan still stays at my end. Not even going down to her.

"Seriously Elena, cut the bullshit." I snap.

"What do you want me to do? Be like you, try to steal other people's boyfriends, maybe I'm making a move on Damon, while you're trying to get into my boyfriends pants!" Elena yells. I get up and run over to her slapping her across the face.

"You bitch. You know while you've been slacking off and sleeping, Kathrine attacked John. Jer tried to kill himself to become a Vampire and Bonnie told me, she doesn't know if Caroline's gonna live. Maybe instead of being the jealous sister, you should actually give a shit about what's happening to the people around you." I say turning my back to her and sitting down where I was before.

"We need to find out Kathrine's plan. Not provoke her in the process." Stefan says. I roll my eyes.

"No we need to find the bitch and snap her neck," I reply. I look at Damon as he smiles at my comment.

"What happened tonight when you thought she was Amara?" Stefan asked. Uh oh. Damon stays silent, and I look away.

"To risk another frown line, encroaching on a very crowded forehead." Damon starts. Oh no. "We kissed," Damon says, standing up straight.

"And you thought it was Amara?" Elena asked. I closed my eyes. Not wanting to open them.

"What do you mean, you kissed?" Stephan asked through gritted teeth. I open my eyes

"Well, I knew it was either Amara or Elena." He smirked, Stefan glared at him. "You know when two lips pucker and they--" Damon stops as Stefan lunges at him and misses. They swap places as Stefan stands behind Elena and Damon behind me.

"Stefan, I thought it was Amara chill," Damon replied, smirking. I rolled my eyes at him. When I looked at Stefan's eyes I saw pure jealousy and when I looked at Elena she was looking at Stefan looking at me with pure Jealousy. Stefan went to go at Damon again, put Elena pulled him back.

"Stefan wait, he kissed Kathrine, not me. He thought it was Amara, not me." Elena says getting in the middle. I get up.

"Did you even think that this may not be about you Elena," I smirked, looking at Damon.

"Are you insinuating that my boyfriend likes you?" Elena said with a snappy attitude.

"Well." I smile. Elena goes for me but she was two steps behind as Damon held me and took me to the other side of the kitchen.

"Girls stop we don't have time for this," Stefan says to the two of us. I look at Elena, who is burning daggers into my neck. If looks could kill. "John must know something, or Kathrine wouldn't have hurt him. There has to be a reason why Kathrine would try to harm him."

"She's Kathrine Stefan." I say, through gritted teeth. "Haven't you learnt by now." I say again.

"She loves to play games, and your fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's up to before she want's you to know." Damon says, helping me prove my point.

"No Stefan's right. John could know something through Isobel." Elena starts, but i cut her off.

"You know what?! I'm done. I'm done with the jealousy, i'm done with the lying, i'm done with the minpiulation, i'm done with Elena, i'm just done. When you guys come out of fansty world, I'll be at the Grill." I yell, glaring at Elena and Stefan. I turn around and walk straight to the door and slam it behind me when I leave.

--

The mourning of the Mayor is today. It's basically just another big party at the lockwood's. Seeing as through out history the  Lockwood's have been the Mayor's. Carol is filling in her husbands place. The funrel, or what ever it's called is probably half done know. I have the house completly to myself. I found Jenna's alcohol stash and I'm digging into that. Downed about 3/4's of the bottle. I hear the front door open and I quickly get off my seat and hurriedly stash the alcohol in the fridge.

"Jenna?" I ask as I walk around the corner. I see Elena at the door. She looks straight at me. I roll my eyes.

"Amara, listen..." She starts but I cut her off.

"Don't start Elena. If Kathrine wants's a fight, she can come and get one. At least you'll have the chance to meet your real twin." I say rolling my eyes at her again.

"You're right," Elena says. I turn and face her. "Kathrine does want a fight, but not with Elena, with you." She comes straight me , her hands stretched out to my face, more like neck. I sprint towards the knife box. I pick up a sharp silver knife and hold it towards Kathrine she doesn't even look scared. "Please, what do you expect that to do." She says. I try to run for the door but she grabs me. I drop the knife to the floor.

"So Kathrine, what's the master plan. Show up here, steal Stefan, manipulate Damon into sleeping with you again." I ask.

"It seems as though your doing the job for me." She says with an eyebrow raised my eyebrow.

"Seems like I am, the only difference is that I like Damon and I'm not doing it to Stefan Purposely," I tell he putting my hand to my hip.

"I have a feeling we're going to get along just fine," Kathrine says.

"Somehow, I feel that too," I smirk. "Not! I'm not that dumb Katherine." Kathrine vamps over to me and rips my vervain bracelet off. She grabs my face and looks me in the eye.

"You're going to help me. You are going to report everything that goes on to me. And you aren't going to tell anybody." She says smirking. I nod.

"I'll help you." I say emotionless. "I'll do what ever you say."