Show Me Around

(A/N Sarah on the side.)

*Matt POV*

I wake up flawless. Nope I actually wake up to the sound of a dumb alarm set for 9 o'clock. I didn't set this alarm. Any ways I get up walk into the bathroom and take a shower, when I get out I put on deodorant, lotion, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I put on my diamond shirt some khakis and my blue vans. I'm hungry I want breakfast. I walk over to my window and look over into Bobby's. Her light isn't on. I pick up a tiny rock and throw it at her window. She didn't come, so I throw another one. She then comes to the window with a onesie on. She opens the window.

"Yeah." She says in a sleepy voice.

"Oh I'm sorry to wake you." I said. I was sorry I woke her up she just seem like she'd be woke.

"No it's alright you wanted your painting now?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah but I was asking if you wanted to go to breakfast with me." I said smiling.

She hesitated. "Sure what time?" She asked.

"Ugh I was kinda thinking now but when do you think you'll be ready." I said.

"Um at least 45 mins." She said. Damn I'm hungry now.

"Ok just throw a pebble at my window when you're ready." I say smiling

"Will do." She says closing her window.

Now that I'm nice I have to wait. Might as well say Hey my fans. I get on twitter.

@TheMattEspinosa: GoodMorning have a nice day today I love you and tag me in some vines I wanna laugh.

I lay there sitting on my phone till I get a text.

Nash: Guess what?

Me: What?

Nash: I like that girl Bobby.

Me: Really (Note the sarcasm)

Nash: I'm gonna ask here out

Me: Oh really (Note the sarcasm)

Nash: I'm for real but I need to get to know here which you could help me with right.

Me: In what way.

Nash: Just find out stuff about her and tell me.

Me: No you can do that yourself.

Nash: Bro just this favor.

Me: No

Nash: Why

Me: Because when she says "How do you know all this about me" you're gonna look stupid.

Nash: What's wrong with telling her you told me.

Me: I'm trying to be on good terms with her, I'm trying to have atleast one female friend. So can I not.

Nash: I guess you're right.

I know I'm right. I get on vine and revine and like some of the ones my fans tagged me in. Wow time flies by because I heard a pebble thrown at my window. I walk over to it.

"I'm coming down." She says.

"Alright bring your board if you have one ." I say closing the window. I grab my penny board and make my way down the stairs. I tell my mom that I'm leaving. And she says ok.

I walk out the house and see Bobby. She had a soda fade penny board. I liked the colors.

"So where are we going?" She asked me.