So Now What

I wake up in the best mode like ever. I go take a shower that's when everything came back to me. I lost my best friend but I gained one. To hell with David, Matt's my best friend. I get out the shower and do the essentials of course. I put on some jogging pants and a basic white tee. I then put my hair in a messy bun. I'm not going anywhere today I rather stay in. I walk down stairs and see a note on the counter which read:

Bobby,

I went out looking for a job here. It's cereal in the house I can't make breakfast everyday. And you'll have to start making your own breakfast anyways you start that new school and you won't have time for those big extravagant breakfasts. Love ya.

-Mommy duh

I go take the cereal from out the pantry and get me a bowl out of the cabinet. I get the milk out the fridge. And begin to make my cereal. I sit there and eat. When I'm finished I go back upstairs and lay in my bed. I put on a movie. One of my favorites 'Princess and the Frog.' I then hear a pebble being thrown at my window. It's nobody but Matt. I go to the window and it's not Matt. It's that Nash boy.

"Hey Bobby can we talk." He said.

"Ugh sure wait." I said.

I slipped on my toms and climbed out the window. I walked over to Matt's window and climbed in. Matt was there Nash and Hayes.

"Yeah." I said

"Come here." He said grabbing my hand.

I pull back just a little. "Where are we going." I said to him.

"Just downstairs in the living room, I want to talk to you in private." He said to me and I looked around to Matt who gave me a "idek" look and Hayes just raised an eyebrow.

I walked downstairs with Nash and sat on the couch.

"You know you're a beautiful girl." He said to me.

"Oh thank you." I said to him.

"Well you're pretty and you seem really nice, I really wanna hangout with you sometimes." He said looking up at me.

"That's cool." I say to him.

"But not with Hayes or Matt. I wanna like take you out." He said putting one hand behind his head.

"I'll think about it." I said.

I will he's a cocky person but he was cute and kinda seemed nice. For instance he wasn't right now he was kinda being sweet.

"Thanks but you know take that into consideration I could make you famous." He said smiling.

Ok the act was up. The cockiness was back. It was all a show. Haha. That's kinda funny.

"Yeah." I said getting up.

I walked up the stairs and into Matt's room.

"Hi Matt. Hi Hayes." I had to be nice and say hi to Hayes it was just being polite.

I went over to hug Matt. And then pulled away when he asked.

"Where you going today?" he asked me.

"Nowhere I'm just staying in." I said to him.

"Well what you doing? Just sitting there in your room." he asked smiling.

"No I was in the middle of watching my favorite Disney movie." I said to him.

Then Nash walked into the room.

"Ok well I don't wanna hold your schedule up." He said to me.

"It's ok maybe you can come over later." I said smiling.