Ok

(A/N Bobby on the side!)

So it's been 3 days since I've lost my best friend. It's Sunday and I haven't left my room yet. Not for anything. All my friends have came and visited me and Mahogany and Jacob cheered me up singing a duet. The others brought me food and stuff. I've been on twitter a lot like now.

@BobbyScott_: Right now I am where fun goes when it dies.

@BobbyScott_: Only few people understand me.

@BobbyScott_: I miss people who just don't miss me back.

I haven't cried anymore but I don't feel good. I then hear a knock on my door.

I weakly say "Who is it?" And wait for a response.

"It's Matt." Is what I think I heard.

"What?" I say.

"It's Matt." He said a little louder from the other side of the door

I quietly getup not making a sound and lock my door. I then get back in bed.

"Why are you here." I said this time more sternly.

"Can we talk." He said trying to open my door.

"No. Can you please leave." I said to him.

"Sarah cheated on me." He said.

"Why are you telling me. I'm no ones second choice. Matt I was there before her but you decided her over me. I thought we were close, and you proved me wrong. I'm not sure why you decided to become friends with me just to fuck me over. You're a fake friend but it hurt because you decided to be fake when I started to get even closer to you. You're just like everyone else in Utah. Pretend to be my friend just so it'll look funny when I fall on my face, because you pushed me." I said with waterfalls pouring out of my eyes.

"Bobby I messed up , everyone does. I'm not considering you a second choice I want you as a best friend and I'm so sorry that I chose her over you. That was stupid of me. I decided to become friends with you because you seemed nice, because you were beautiful, because you seemed cool. I was getting real closer to you too and realized how I fucked up. I'm not like everyone else I've been friends with you the day you moved here and just 3 days ago our friendship came to an end due to my stupid decision. Please let me in I am so sorry I realized something the day I chose her. I realized that I needed you. I had no one to talk to like you. I had no one to joke with like that but you." He said with a very dejected voice.

He was pouring his heart out to me. I didn't know what to do. I got up and unlocked the door. With that Matt rushed in and picked me up in a hug. What am I supposed to do hug back? I didn't want to but I did. He was crying. Crying over me. He said that he needed me. Nobody's ever told me that they needed me except my mom.

"I'm so sorry." He said putting me down he still had tears falling from his eye but so did I.

I wiped his tears away with my thumb. Why did he have to hurt me so bad. Why did he have to apologize so good. He weakly smiled. I wiped my own tears away. He kissed my forehead and pulled me back into a hug. I think that he really is sorry and this is not a joke. That he's not just toying with me.

--

So it's been a week. Things aren't awkward anymore. I'm with Matt today. We're supposed to be going somewhere but he's not telling me. Right now were in my room and he keeps kissing my ear and it tickles so much.

"Ok Matt." I said laughing pushing him away.

He tackled me after that. He kept kissing me ear making me laugh even more then I feel a sharp pain in my ear.