College Party

"Yeah I'll come pick you up." I said to Chris before hanging up.

Why would his brother leave him that was mean. We'll I don't know his brother so I shouldn't judge him.

I checked my outfit once more. Yes my first college party. But I remember my last party about a month ago didn't end well. I checked my makeup and grabbed my keys. I went out to my car and went to get Chris real quick. When I get there he looks cute.

"So I told my brother that you were my date, because you're pretty and I'm trying to make him jealous sooo even though there's nothing between us please pretend for tonight." He pleads.

"Yeah you're not to bad looking" I joked, "but why would you be making him jealous?" I asked.

"He says that I never get any girls so I told him I had a hot date and he didn't believe me. That's why he left me. He got a ride from this girl and he said I should just get my 'hot date' to to take me. So yeah that's that." He said.

"Well let's show your brother up." I said and he smiled as I started the engine.

"Oh but you honestly look really cute and I've never seen you in make up before. You know you really don't even need it." He said putting his seatbelt on.

"Awe shucks thanks Chris. I don't think you need those contacts either." I said to him.

"Why won't you believe this is my natural eye color." He said laughing.

"You think I'm going to believe that your eyes are the same color as The Hulk." I said.

"Yes" he screamed laughing afterwords.

I just laughed along and asked for directions to the party. When we got them straightened out we left and showed up no less than about 15 minutes. Big campus.

When we got there Chris grabbed my hand and we went in the already-open-front door. It was hot, crowded and musty. I went to the kitchen and Chris followed.

"Ok so Chris this is a punch bowl, it's possibly spiked with a lot of shit. So go for the capped drinks." I said to him because of the last party he got me some from the punch bowl.

He laughed. "One mistake and you're labeled for life." He said grabbing a beer.

I grabbed one to and made my way to dance and Chris came with me. We danced together nothing dirty.

"Chris my man." I heard someone call and Chris turned his back to me and faced whomever he was talking to.

"Yeah she's right here and a beauty." He said turning around grabbing my wrist pulling me in front of him, not rough though.

"Damn." He said I'm guessing it was his brother. He looked at me with a smile.

He was cute as hell.

"Crawford." He said holding out his hand.

"Bobby." I said shaking it.

"You are beautiful." He said to me.

"Thank you." I said to him but he stared at me for a while.

"Ok now that's enough. You have seen my very gorgeous date now pop your eyeballs back in your lids." He said to Crawford and he grabbed me and we walked away.

I waited till we were far enough to speak. "Your brother is fucking hot." I said and Chris went wide eye.

"Him? Crawford? Really? My brother? All of this but you like him?" He gasped pretending offended with his hand on his chest.

I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Now shut up big baby." I said to him.

We then grabbed another beer.