Fall Break (Day 3)

*Bobby POV*

It's been a hour since I woke up and my mother of course had to go to work, and I'm not planing on spending anymore unnecessary money on breakfast and lunch when I could just simply cook it. So right now I'm making breakfast for the gang. But Gwen is bugging the hell out of me.

"Bobbyyyyyyyyy I'm hungry." She said again.

"Gwen would you shut up. I'm almost finished. This could be quicker if you helped." I said scrambling some eggs.

"Nope. But is that all you have, turkey bacon." She said.

"I don't eat pork." Said to her.

"Is it a religious thing?" She asked.

"No it's just since the whole H1N1 virus a couple years back." I said.

"All pigs aren't tainted." She said and walked out of the kitchen.

In walked Matt. "Hey cutie. Gwen said you were being mean to her." He said smiling.

"She wants me to cook faster. I can't control how fast the food cooks. Unless she wants it burnt or undone." I said and didn't realize he came up behind me and hugged my waist.

"I'm cooking shoo." I said trying to wiggle out his grasp.

"Fine." He said kissing my necks sweet spot before unraveling his hands and sitting at the kitchen island.

I was still standing there. Jaw on the ground. First off what just happened. AHHHHH. Second off how does he remember where my sweet spot was. Third off I'm about to burn the food if I don't snap out if it.

"You're gonna burn the eggs." Matt said with a smirk and I snapped out of it and continued to cook.

When I was done cooking the eggs I pulled out the orange juice from the fridge. Grabbed the syrup out of the cabinet and some butter. (We keep butter in the cabinets because we like it softened. That's not weird. okay maybe.) I set the table. And bring out the food (eggs, bacon, pancakes,french toast, and fruit.) And we all sat around and started to eat.

I sit next to Matt. And when we start eating I'm thinking about a plan to get him back for the kiss on the neck thing and I found the perfect plan. I start talking to Gwen who was sitting across the table from me and I put my hand on Matts thigh exceptionally close to his privates. He somewhat chocked on his food.

"Matt are you okay?" I asked with a smirk turning to look at him.

He swallowed. "Just peachy." He said sarcastically.

I kept my hand right there but I moved a bit kinda like rubbed the area and he froze.

"It's not polite to have food sticking out of your mouth Matt." Kelly said.

"I'm sorry." He said and continued eating.

I squeezed his upper thigh twice before letting go and eating again. He seemed to let out a breath he might've been holding in since I first put my hand on him.

Once We were all finished eating we took our plates in the the kitchen but I stayed back to wash the dishes. Matt stayed behind too and helped me.

"Stop." He said a hint of humor in his voice.

"What ever do you mean." I said acting dumb.

"You know exactly what you're doing." He said his voice still laced with humor.

"No I'm not sure. I'm washing the dishes but I don't think that's what you're hinting to." I said.

Yes. I am trying to get him to say it.