Depression

"Well Matt?" She says getting upset.

"I'm sorry Bobby, c'mon Sarah." He says.

That crushed me inside. I felt like my heart was ripped right out of my chest and thrown to the ground. I felt like shit. They walked out of my room and just that easily Matt walked right out of my life. I started to cry harder and harder I felt so hurt. I felt betrayed. I was angry too. I layed on my bed and cried. I then did the only thing I could. Text Mahogany.

Me: Hey girl where you at.

Bestie4life: I'm on a date with Jacob whats up cupcake.

Me: Oh just checking in have a nice time.

She was on a date with Jacob. I didn't want to change her plans she had already skipped school for me once. I wasn't gonna mess up they're date. I just layed back on my bed I didn't realize how much I was crying.

I looked at the clock. 6:30 I've been crying for a long time. I feel like he stabbed me in the back. I went to get my board and put my phone in my back pocket. I ran downstairs and out the door. I left. I didn't know where I was going I let my board take control. I ended up at a gas station. I grabbed a bag of chips and took off. Where was I? I didn't care. I'm far from where I was. I looked at my phone to find it to be 9:00 and I had a text from my mom.

Mom: Where are you?

I didn't reply. I don't know where I am. I don't wanna go back home. I board some more. It's so easy I have ran away before but I knew every aspect of Utah. I don't know shit about Georgia. I'm tired. My phone vibrates a lot.

Nashy: Your moms looking for you? Where are you.

Cartah: Your moms worried she just came over my house looking. Whats going on?

Jack G: You ok you're mom called me looking for you.

Tay: Hey go home. You're moms looking for you. Please go home.

Bestie4life: You're scaring me everyone's looking for you call me.

They care. I want Matt to care though. I decide to just call my mom.

"Yeah mom I'm good I just got lost riding my board.... I know I was just trying to get my mind clear.... I'm not sure where I am I don't see any street signs.... Well I see a McDonalds , a cleaners, a mattress place..... Ok I'll wait in McDonalds." I said into the phone before hanging up.

I go into McDonalds and wait a while. I then see her car pull up and I go outside and get in. Not a word was said during the car ride. When we got home she then spoke. We hadn't gotten out of the car yet though.

"I thought you were going to stop doing this to me. I thought moving here was going to stop all of this." She said and looked at me.

"I did too. I'm sorry mom a lot just went on today I lost my best friend to a IHOP girl he's know for almost 4 weeks." I say with a tear falling from my face wiped away by my moms hand.

"Bobby I'm hear to talk to you whenever, I got your friend worried. You can always talk to me, I'm your mother." She says pulling me into a hug.

I needed comfort. We then got out the car. I told her how I didn't want to go to school and she was ok with that because I've only missed a day. I go up into my room and text everybody I was at home and ok and not for them to come over. I put on my pajamas and go up to the roof. I looked up into the sky. I remember this is where I came when I lost my best friend David. Then Matt comforted me.

He told me that he was going to be my new best friend. But I guess things just don't work out. I think I see Sarah come out and I quickly climb down because I knew Matt was gonna come out right behind her. I climb back into my window. I see Matt climb out of his window. He looked over to me and then looked away. I covered my window up with canvas paper. I got into bed and cried just a little before falling asleep.