Good To Bad Happy To Sad

*Matt's POV*

I scribbled down the notes on the board. I had about 3 pages already when the fuck was he going to stop writing. I took a break and looked to my left. It was Gwen smiling and texting and occasionally stopping to write down notes. I paid back attention to the board. Only 10 more minutes and I can leave. This is my last class and I am tired. I want Bobby.

I scribbled down the homework and grabbed my stuff to stick in the bag. Shit! I forgot I have to be at the fraternity house, damn, damn, damn. When the class ended I ran half way across campus and went in the house out of breath.

".... And we have to pick a sorority house to accompany us to the 'ball'. Any suggestions?" The president continued.

I only got the tail of the conversation but I knew who I was gonna say.

"AKA."

"Deltas."

"The Zetas." I said because if we have to accompany these girls I rather have my bestfriend to help me out since I do now have a girl friend.

"Yeah ZBZ." Someone said.

"Yeah the Zetas are hot." Someone else said I think his name was mike.

"Then it's settled. The Zetas." The president said.

I was happy about that. Now I can take Gwen to the dance instead of some girl that might wanna get in my pants.

Somebody yelled out "When are we asking them?"

"Um now. The earlier the better. They might get stuck with someone of the less. So we better ask them now before someone else does" He said. "Black suites, white roses, and pledge pins. Now!" He said.

I dropped my bookbag and ran to my dorm. I put on a black suit black tie. I went back to the frat house.

Mike was passing out white roses an I put my pledge pin on. We then walked to the Zetas house the Zetas were in a line. I quickly walked up to Gwen before anyone else did. I handed her the rose and everyone else did the same to the lady's. She laughed at me and I mumbled a 'shut up'.

Then all the boys had to speak at the same time an which we did. "Would you accompany us to the Holmes for Homes charity ball." We said in unison. (Yes I did take it from the Kardashian game. Get over it)

"Yes." They all said together.

Then we started to leave but I stayed back.

"It was about time you asked." Gwen said.

"Shut up before we take it back and ask the Alphas." I said.

"They wouldn't want y'all. To stuck up." She said and I nodded.

"Have you talked to Bobby." I said pulling out my phone and texting her.

"Yeah she said she misses you so much and then I told her to grow some balls because it's only been 2 weeks." Gwen said and I laughed shaking my head.

I guess I need to grow some more because I miss her too.

Me: Hey babe.

Forever Mine <3: I'm taking a test right now I'll text you later. Promise.

Me: Alright.

I put my phone away.

"Don't get all depressed on me." Gwen said patting my back.

"I won't I just. I just miss her okay. I love her and I'm away from her for to long." I said.

"What are you saying?" Gwen asked.