Problem 1

"You still have taco breath." I say and laugh.

"Shut up." He whispered leaning in more.

His lips smashed into mines and pulled away quickly. Good just a little peck. I felt nothing.

"Ok now you've had your first kiss." He said with a smile.

I just smiled. "Thanks." Was all I said.

~Two weeks later~

"Bobby why are you talking." Ms Shepard my history teacher said.

"I wasn't talking." I said.

"You were I heard you." She said

"I was not talking. I'm sorry but you may have heard wrong." I said.

"I didn't hear wrong, and you're not going to argue with me while kids are here trying to learn." She said.

"I'm not arguing I was simply disagreeing but I guess I'll just shut up because I'm trying to get an education just like everyone else." I said and everyone 'Ooooo'd'

"That's it get out of my class. This is what's wrong with kids now, you don't want an education, because you act like you don't want to be here." She yelled.

"Excuse me but I am a black female and I got 35 out of 36 possible points on my ACT's and sure I wouldn't want to be here, but I'm going to make in life and I'm not going to let you stop me. So you can finish up your lesson and I'll stay." I said and scooted my chair up to the desk.

She continued teaching like she didn't have a problem.

"A 35 zayummmmm." Carter whispered to me.

I just smiled. I need a education. And she's going to send me out because she was wrong. No.

--

When I got home that day I relaxed and did my homework. I want IHOP. I throw a tiny rock at Matt's window. He came quickly.

"Yeas." He said.

I gave him a 'I'm hungry and want some food' look.

"Taco Bell , IHOP , or Chipotle." He said to me and I smiled.

"IHOP." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go then." He said and closed the window.

I ran down the stairs. Grabbed my board and left out the door. Me and Matt then left.

"So you're a badass huh?" He said laughing a little.

"What ever do you mean." I said to him.

"How else would I know you got one of the highest scores on the ACT's" he said boarding.

"Word spreads fast." I said to him.

"Yeah they say you cursed her out." He said while smiling.

"No I didn't she told me to get out and I said no because I was trying to learn. Over the past 2 weeks she's been giving me problem, suggesting I was stupid because of my race, and this was the day I stood up to her. " I said picking up my board and walked into IHOP.

"You're still a badass." He said smiling and I smiled too. "Oh and she does seem racist, because she made me sit towards the back because of my last name like what." He added laughing.

We then were seated and I looked at the menu. I hope that girl we seen a little while back wasn't here.

"Mattyyy." I heard her call.

Oh brother.

--

When we were done eating I paid because I wanted too. We grabbed our boards and left. But before I left out the door I saw Matt kissing that girl I still didn't know who's name was. I turned back around and went out the door. I felt hurt a little inside. Why? Why was I hurt I don't like Matt. I got on my board and started to leave. I didn't realize how fast I was going. 2 tears escaped my face. Why? What the hell was wrong with me. Stop do not cry just stop. I kept boarding. I looked back and Matt wasn't behind me. I turned back in front of me. I was almost home. 2 more tears escaped my face. Stop Bobby. I picked up my pace on my board if that was even possible. I reach my house.