Fall Break (Day 1)

This chapter is dedicated to @ChaesiHoran because I love you for being persistent throughout this book. And be even though it won't be ending anytime soon I would like to thank you for just voting and everything.

*Matt POV*

"Gwen be calm is this your first time on a plane?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I feel so restricted. Have I told you I'm claustrophobic. I could die. What if the plane crash. Oh my god. I have to call my mother and tell her I love her. I -" Gwen said before I cut her off.

"I've been on a plane many times. Be calm. There's nothing to be worried about. Promise." I reassured.

"Okay. Breathe in, breathe out." She said to herself.

I start squealing in my seat. I get to see Bobby. We're on good terms. AHHHHH I can't wait.

"Look Matt if you have to pee I think it's a bathroom on this flying death trap." She said looking at me squirm.

"No I'm good." I said getting ready for take off.

*Bobby POV*

"You get to see Matt." Kelly squealed getting off the plane.

"I get to see Matt." I squealed again and we both turned and looked at David.

"You get to see Matt." He said just because he wants me happy.

"Your moms coming to get us right?" Kelly said as we exited the Airport.

"Yes." I said.

"I can't wait to see mom." David said smiling.

"David can you carry my bag my arms hurt." Kelly whined.

"Of course." He said grabbing her bags.

"Ugh you guys are so irritating." I said and seen my mom car coming up.

She pulled up right in front of us jumping out the car and hugging me in a bone crushing hug. Then she hugged David to.

"I missed you my boy." She said.

"Missed you too mom." He said and she pulled away.

"Now you must be Ms.Kelly." My mom said and hugged Kelly.

"Yes I am and thank you again for letting me stay in your home." She said.

"Oh any friend of Bobby's is a daughter of mine. In this case." She said pulling out of the hug.

We loaded up the car then got in. The drive home was pretty quick. When we got home my mom showed Kelly, and David the guest rooms. I then ran next door and knocked on the door. Mrs.Espinosa then came to the door and hugged the living crap out of me.

"Mom I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too baby." She said pulling out of the hug.

"Is Matt here?" I asked.

"No actually I have to pick them up from the airport in a hour." She said.

"Ok please don't tell Matt that I'm here when he gets here please." I said and she just nodded.

I went back to my house and up to the guest rooms.

"Come see my room." I said to Kelly.

I went to David's room and told him to come to my room too and they did.

"Just how I remember." David said.

"You've never been here." I said sitting on my bed.

"Your old room stupid." He said to me.