Ending Positively

It's only been day but I still haven't talked to none of my friends. Matt and Mahogany are just so irritating. I turned back on my phone in case if emergencies but then it kept ringing and dinging. It gets pretty irritating after a while. Like kinda having special notifications on the boys when there doing follow sprees or slaying somebody. I leave out my room I want gelato.

"Hey mom I'm going to go get some gelato I'll bring you back some to yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah banana." She said walking up the stairs. I leave out of the house. And hop into my car.

"Next stop gelatoville." I said to myself then laugh cause I'm so stupid.

I take off and within the place in minutes. I didn't speed. Speeding of course is bad. I walked in and to my surprise I see Matt. How in the hell. Why in the hell is he here. I don't know if I should turn back ignore him and came here for what I wanted.

"Hey Bobby." Matt says bringing me out my thoughts.

I just want to run but my feet won't move. Suck it up Bobby.

"Hey Matt." I said in a low voice.

I walked over to the order counter or whatever and ordered 2 scoops of green tea gelato in a cup. I then pay and sit down and Matt sits with me. Ugh ok.

"Yes Matt." I said to him.

"You haven't been returning my calls or my text." He said in a serious tone.

Oh shit.

"Yes because you irritated me and I think I needed a little time to cool off before I talked to you again." I said in the exact same tone he gave me.

He raised his eyebrow. Yeah I can do it to.

"Well I think this is something we need to talk about before it becomes a bigger problem." He said.

"I agree. I am no longer very mad." I said to him.

"Why were you mad in the first place." He said and I scoffed.

"Matt you almost forced me into having sex which is something 'you remember' because you weren't that messed up. Second when I walked out of the door you said 'f me' and I thought it was because of the liquor but because you weren't 'messed up' like I thought you were then you actually meant it. Meaning that because I didn't choose to have sex with you you basically I don't know dumped me I guess. Oh and what made me madder is because you said you were basically sober." I said to him and it took him a minute to take it all in. This is also a family/kid place so I didn't use profanity out of respect.

"Look I didn't lie about what I said. We've been friend for nearly a year and been dating for 5 months I do have needs." He said to me.

"I understand but if I can't satisfy them what does that mean." I said to him and he looks away.

"I'm not sure." He said hiding his face from me.

"Matt you do have needs huh?" I asked him.

He just nodded avoiding my contact.

"Then who'd you have sex with." I asked him.

"No one." He said eating his stuff.

*Matt POV*

I guess she doesn't understand.

"So who satisfied your needs." She asked me.

Damn. I just can't tell her.

"No one." I said and I was looking down at my ice cream or whatever the hell it was.

"Look at me." She commanded but I did as she said.