New Friends Great Advice

*Kelly on the side*

*Matt's POV*

"Let's play 20 questions shall we Gwen." I said as we entered my dorm room.

"Sure. You first."

"What's your middle name?" I asked.

"Lee. You?"

"Okay Gwyneth Lee Parker that's cool mines is to. But what's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Green. What's yours?" She said.

"Blue. What's your type?" I asked, I will say I was getting a bit cocky.

"You know, cute, funny smart, trustworthy, has to be honest, and she's gotta be gentle" she said.

"You're gay?" I asked.

"It wasn't your turn but I am a les. Now I get to ask double questions. What was your last relationship, and how'd it end?" she asked.

"Soft subject. Um my last relationship was with this girl named Bobby. We ended because I kinda pressured her into something when I was off ecstasy." I said not really saying much because what I said was bad.

"Then you cheated because she wasn't having it." She added.

"How do you know that?"

"I read people really well. But I'm going to give you a little advice." She said plopping down on my bed.

"Really because I thi-" I said but got cut off by her talking.

"You loved her right? Yeah you did. And she probably loved you the same or more right? Of course. You have needs, and she is a virgin. Because if she wasn't then she wouldn't of had a problem with having sex with you. So you really wanted her that night, and you were off of ecstasy so that made you a little more horny, plus you had to have had a few drinks in your system that made you stupid enough to even take the drug but hey back to the point, she didn't really want to have sex but because your hormones were exploding and you couldn't control yourself you went and found something easy that made you fuck up.

Now let's go back over this to where she didn't want to. Matt this is true advice, I'm not judging your character or anything because I met you like 2 days ago. When she said she didn't want to , and you love her, you have to respect her decisions. Meaning if she doesn't wanna have sex you need to get off in the bathroom or something. When you cheated that means you didn't respect her decision, which means you don't care about her opinions, which brings you to the questions as to 'Why do I care?' Which then brings you to the reason 'Why am I with her?' But you're with her because you do respect her. But you have messed up.

You have messed up because of your poor decisions. You love her and that was a hard break up. You didn't mean too though and you still want to be with her. I read that from your character and how you poorly flirt with me because you still love her. But you have to think about others before you think about yourself." She said. "That's all." She added.

"I love her so much. I miss her so much." I said blinking back tears.

"I know. You should find her and tell her."

"She's all the way in Ohio, that's pretty far from Florida y'know and we're in school." I said.

"Is a little distance stopping ya?" She asked I nodded.

"I was brought up to think if you want something go get it." She said as she kicked off her shoes.

"You're right."

*Bobby POV*

"Yeah my last relationship was decent. He was overly protective. And one time I was with my best friend he was a boy he yanked me away from him literally grabby my wrist so hard it left a bruise and to me that was it. I was not about to be in a abusive relationship." She said. "What about you?"