Surprise Surprise

It's been a week. Well a week since my birthday. You couldn't understand how much I want school to be over. My hickeys were gone btw.

I was bored. It was a Wednesday, I hate Wednesdays, they make you feel like 'Yeah physically you made it through half the week.' But them on the other hand it sometimes tell me 'You have 2 days, that's it you already knocked Monday and Tuesday.' I always seem to listen to my first mind. It was a pleasant day if I do say so myslef. I took Matt home, he wasn't feeling good today. Guess what that meant. I have to take care of him. That's what friends do and plus, Shawn was gone again and I was just a little sad. Matt takes my mind off of that, but he's a flirt. I get up and walk out my room. I didn't feel like doing my homework yet. I never actually feel like doing my work but hey it has to be done. I ran over to Matt's house. I just walked right in, it was my house too. I went upstairs into his room. He wasn't surprised to see me.

"Hey Baby." He said to me.

"It's Bobby." I corrected him, he's such a flirt.

"I know.. Any ways yes?" He asked.

"I can't take care of my best friend." I say throwing my hands up in defense.

"Well see Emily said she wanted to and she's starting to act less strange, and hyper and stuff so I let her."

"Matt that girl is crazy, like she may seem like she's done being weird around you but she can come over here have you naked and tied to your bed, faster than I can say 'I told ya so'. " I said and sat at the foot of his bed.

"Jealous much?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "Of what, why would I be?" I asked, I don't like him like that.

"You wanna take care of me, I told you Emily was, you get mad. Just connecting the dots." he said.

"I'm sorry if I'm just cautious for you. But go ahead and get raped by her." I said standing up.

"She's not gonna rape me just admit you're jealous." He said raising his voice.

"Why are you raising your voice at me. I told you I'm not jealous." I yelled

I'm seriously not. I'm only yelling because he raised his voice. I'm getting mad because he won't believe me. I'm not jealous.

"Never mind you look cute when you're mad." He said winking at me.

"I'm leaving." I said giving, and getting up.

"No goodbye kiss." He said.

I smirked. I went over next to him and put my hands on either sides of his face. I leaned in real close to him. I then licked my lips and he closed his eyes and puckered his lips. I leaned in to his ear.

"No!" I yelled loudly.

He looked up shocked. He jumped around like a fish out of water. I just laughed and got up and walked out the door.

I went back home and laid on my bed. Fuck this homework. I got under my covers, I was a little tired from walking over to Matt's house and coming ALL the way back. That was pretty hard, you know my bones ain't what they used to be. I laughed at myself. I remembered when my mom called me a old lady. I'm tired so I should go to sleep. And I did.

--

I woke up and looked at my phone which read 4:36 am. I quickly told myself I'm not going to school tomorrow. I just don't feel like it. Plus I didn't do any homework. I heard my stomach growl. Did my mom seriously not wake me up for dinner. Ugh. I got up and left out my room to the kitchen. I made me a bowl of cereal. This wasn't going to help a lot but I hope it'll hold me over. When I was finished, I ran back upstairs quietly. I got back into my bed and got on my phone. Matt texted me though.

BFFL: I see you're up.

Me: why are you such a creeper.

BFFL: I'm not. But what are you doing up.

Me: I went asleep to early so my body is now refusing to get back to sleep because I got all my required hours.

BFFL: That's not wierd. Anyway you wanna come over to cuddle.

Me: No.

BFFL: Ok I'm coming over. Open your window.

Me: No Matt it's to late/early.

When I didn't get a text back I knew he was at my window. I looked out my window and there he was smiling motioning me to open my window. Ugh. I opened it and a burst of cold wind came in along with him. I shivered. He climbed in not making a sound then hugged me.

"Ok Matt you're cold." I said to him and he pulled away.

He got in my bed and he motioned me over. I sighed before getting into my bed. I tried not to get close to him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I was facing him, and even though I couldn't go back to sleep I closed my eyes. Matt kissed my nose and I opened my eyes again. I pecked his cheek and mouthed 'think nothing of it' and he smiled. He then pulled me closer to him. We were now chest to chest. Actually chest to breast but you know my chest is my breast but anyways.

"How do you put up with me?" He asked.

"I ask myself that everyday." I told him and he silently laughed.

"Bobby. I know you don't like me like that, but I really want you to be closer to me." He said.

And with that my breath hitched in my throat. And it became hard to swallow. I was frozen for a while. Until he spoke again.

"Will you be my girlfriend." He said.

I didn't know what to say my heart beating out of my chest. I couldn't speak. And there it was. I was frozen once more. It actually became very hard for me to breathe. I unwrapped the cover from around me and went straight into the bathroom. I looked in the cabinet of the sink and grabbed my inhaler and shook it and sucked in the medicine and swallowed. I got my breath back. Matt walked. I definitely overreacted but nobody in my life has ever asked me that.

"You never told me you had asthma." He said.

"It wasn't severe so I just thought it wasn't worth sharing." I said.

"Oh." He said. "Soo. Yes or no to my question." He said to me.

(A/N Sorry guys you don't understand my writers block. Honestly you don't. I've been trying but, nothing was coming out. I probably will give up on this story taking it as if I'm not really into the 11 guys and 1 girl that used to be MAGCON. I'm starting to read on Wattpad rather than write. Sorry please give me inspiration to continue cause if not this story is donezo.