Closer

*Bobby POV*
I wake up to to strong arms wrapped around my waist. For a second I thought it was Shawn but it's just Matt.

"Morning." He said.

"GoodMorning and thanks." I said to him.

"No problem." He said his eyes were still shut.

I checked the time. It's only 10. I try and get up.

"Just stay a little longer." He whispered.

So I just got back in. I wasn't about to leave anyway just get some water. Goosebumps run down the back of my neck. He breathes gently on me. His grip gets looser around my waist but his presence hasn't left. To me I'd think Matt was being a flirt. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him sleeping. Then I posted it on twitter. I also tweeted some more.

@BobbyScott_: Don't ya love waking up in the morning knowing you're safe. So safe.

But I was safe. I felt safe in Matt's arms. Like some type of bodyguard or security. But at the same time gentle. I know Matt's a good guy but I like me some Shawn. Shawn was cute, and strong, and smart, can sing, play guitar. He's so freaking love able I just want him to carry me around and kiss him all the time. Haha I sound like a creep. I wonder how kissing Shawn would feel like.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Matt asks.

"Food would be nice." I said.

He laughed. He moved his arms from around my waist and pull out the bed. When he gets up he stretches. He showed off his stomach. Wow tan is out of this world. And he's a little fit, I guess he has to football will start soon. He walked downstairs. I get up to and thought it would be nice to get the mail for them. That would be a sweet thing right. I put on my toms and walk down the stairs. I go out the door and get the mail. Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me. I don't ever judge a book by it's cover but I see a boy with brown hair and shirtless coming out of the Griers house. He seems to be walking my way.

"Hey beautiful." He said to me.

"Hey." I say and smile.

"You know my friend Matt I see." He says with a smile.

"Yeah he's like my best friend. But my names Bobby." I said.

"Cameron but you can call me Cam, Nash told me a little about you." He said.

"Oh really what he say?" I asked.

"I'm his best friend btw. He told me there was a cutie who moved on to the block but you turned him down." He said.

"Uhh yeah." Is all I could say.

"Well would you turn me down." He asked with a smile and then winked.

"I'll think about." I say grabbing the mail and walking towards the door.
I turned back and he flashed a smile.

"Until later then." He said and turned and began to walk.

I walked in the house and put the mail on the living room table.

"Where'd you go." Matt said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I got you guys mail it on there in the dinning room. But whose Cameron?" I asked.

"He's a friend. How do you know him?" He asked.

"I just met him." I said and he sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.