Best Day Ever

Ughh. I have a crook in my back. Where's the sun. Why is it so dark. I look at my clock which read 10:37. Damn it's a rainy day in Atlanta ,Georgia. Ugh just my luck for seeing Bobby in a bikini. I have to tell her the plans are canceled. I reach for my phone and turn my brightness all the way down and still that isn't enough.

Me: You know our plans are canceled right.

Bobbykins: I figured but I'm gonna have fun on this rainy day.

Me: And how?

Bobbykins: I'm going and playing in the rain.

Me: Don't you mean you're going to get sick.

Bobbykins: I have a very energetic and adventurous heart, so to hell with me getting sick.

Me: Ok get sick I'll be healthy in the house

*Bobby POV*

I put on my plain tee , some leggings even though I'm not a big fan of them it would be better wearing leggings than jeans to get wet in. I put on my rain boots and run down the stairs. I walk outside to see puddles galore. Even puddles are better here. I go jump in a few puddles. Then I see the biggest puddle I've ever seen. I jump and water goes everywhere. I turn and see a boy I think stuck in his bushes across the street. I run over there quickly. I help him up, he's not hurt so I laugh just a little bit.

"Thanks." He said looking up.

"You're welcome." I say back.

"My names Carter." He says.

He's cute. Like really cute.

"My names Bobby." I said.

"Well you seemed to be jumping in puddles." He said to me.

"Yeah I'm going to make the most of today." I said to him with a smile.

"Well down the street at the skate park there are dips in the concrete that build a lot of water quickly." He said smiling.

"Well let's go then." I said beginning to run.

"Hey you know my best friend Matt right." He said catching up to me.

"Yeah he was like a instant best friend but we had plans today which the rain cancel and I decided to come outside which he thought wasn't the best idea because he was going to get 'sick'" I said and Carter laughed.

"So what. Look at these puddles." He said to me reaching the park.

"They're irresistible." I said jumping in the first one I seen.

We did that for a real long time till we came to a stop.

"You're like really pretty you know that." He said to me.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"Do you 'talk' to Matt." He said putting air quotations around 'talk'.

"Nah were just friends." I say.

"So you wouldn't mind if I asked you out on a date." He said.

"Wait how many followers do you have on vine?" I asked him.

"2.7 million but that doesn't change anything right?" He asked me.

"Of course not." I say. No cockiness at all is what I was looking for and none was shown.

"Well then will you go on a date with me Bobby?" He asked me pulling the wet hair from my face.

I didn't even realize he was that close.