Fall Break (Day 6)

*Matt POV*

I can't believe I only have 1 day left with my girl. I love her so much truly. I just have this overwhelming feeling of her that I just love and-

"Get off of me." She whined for like the twelfth time.

So I'm laying on her because she hit me and I start tickling her but I got tired so yeah I'm just laying on her.

"Get off me." She whined again and pushed me and I fell on the floor.

"Finally. You were making me feel so claustrophobic." She said stretching her arms to one hung off the bed.

I grabbed her arm and pulled it and she fell on top of me. I grunted. That wasn't a well thought out plan. It's not because she was heavy it was the force.

"Sorry babe." She said and sat up to startle me.

"You're leaving tomorrow." She said pouting.

"So are you." I said and she bent down to lean her forehead on mines.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." She said her breath hitting my lips tickling mines.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said tilting my head up to peck her lips.

She smiled at me and got up and helped me up.

"You show me a lot of affection." She said.

"Just making up for the months I couldn't have you." I replied and she smiled going into her bathroom.

I followed her. "Now what if I had to use it." She said.

"It wouldn't matter. I've already seen your lady bits, I've actually did more than seen them but yeah." I said looking in mirror.

"Haha." She said sarcastically then hoped up to sit on the counter.

I pulled her legs apart so I could stand in between them. She then wrapped her arm around my back and I wrapped on arm around the lower back and took out my phone resting my head on her shoulder. I took a picture then captioned it 'I'm gonna miss this girl so much' with a couple of cute emojis. I attached it on twitter and my notifications went wild.

"Baby." She called me and I put my phone in my pocket and pulled away to look at her.

"I don't want you to go." She whined her feet dangling of the counter looking like a kid.

"I don't want you to go neither do I want to but we can't just. We have things to do." I said kissing her forehead.

"I hate when I do this. I'm acting like a child." She said.

"It's just because you love me." I said and grabbed her hand and we went down stairs and sat on the couch. My

Mom came in through the front door.

"Omg mom you cut your hair." Bobby said jumping up to run over to her mom.

"It looks nice." I complimented.

"Thank you. I thought I'd try something new. Do you like Bobby?" She asked.

"Do I like?" She questioned. "I love." She squealed.

Mother daughter moments are so dorbs.

Soon she went upstairs and Bobby came to sit next to me.

"Is my mom losing weight?" she asked me.

""I don't check your mom out." I said.

She raised a eyebrow at me and gave me the 'stop shitting me' face and I laughed.

"Yes she is but she's probably exercising more, staying fit." I said.

"Do you think she's doing that just for that Taylor guy?" She asked worried.

"No she's doing it for her. Maybe she's trying to fit into some of your jeans." I joke and she hit my arm.

"Yeah real funny." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Where's everybody at?" I asked.

"I don't know. Gwen has basically abandoning you and I think David and Kelly are secretly on a date." She said which I agreed to.

"When do you think they'll come out. They're basically in denial" I said as she nodded.

"Yup but let's give them time. You know we were a process." She said.

"But that took forever. I would know." I said remembering how long it took before Bobby and me to be attached at the hip.

"I now know how everyone felt when they were trying to push me and you together." She said.

"Well I was all for it. It was just you that was stopping us." I said and she smiled.

"Do you remember how I told you." She said smiling.

"Like it was yesterday." I said but how could I forget it was a very happy day for me.

I had did all my homework and besides almost getting a tardy to my next class I asked her had she made her decision and she kissed me which was well enough of a answer for me.

"I'm taking you out tonight." I said.

"It's great I have no say in what I do." She said sarcastically.

But I just play back. "I know I love it. It's like you're my little puppet."

"Yeah I get to walk around all the time with your hand up my ass or strings attached by my limbs." She laughed.

"And I'm the only one who can do that." I said.

"Only you." She said.

"I know." I said. "No but seriously get ready." I seriously said.

"Casual or Classy." She said.

"Casual." I said and she smiled.

I'm ready for our date. This will be the last one till Christmas break.

(A/N this was a weak chapter.)