Smell A Ship Name ?

* Matt POV*

"No I actually don't like you, now please get away from me." I said talking to Alexa walking past her.

"Feisty I like that." She said catching up to me.

"Eww I don't like you." I said running up to Bobby.

"So this is your girlfriend huh? I don't care though." She said.

"I'm not his girlfriend but I'll leave you guys to talk." Bobby said laughing walking away.

She looked at me walking away. I mouthed 'Help me' to her and she laughed at me. Why was Alexa following me anyways like no. I don't like that non-bra wearing slut. It was horrible she kept wrapping her hands around my torsoe and tried to touch down there.

"Would you please stop, damn I don't fucking like you, can you get that through your damn peanut brain head." Mr. London heard me and told me to come here.

"Son do you think you have a anger issue." He said to me.

"
Sure I get angry a lot but no. " I said to him.

"You were being very rude to Alexa." He said to me, the fuck.

"She was touching me inappropriately like honestly have you not seen her trying to grope me the whole entire time I've been in gym." I said to him.

"No but I'll keep a look out but next time don't say it so loud. I know I'm supposed to tell you not to curse or even kick you out of my class for using profanity but I know it's not going to happen. You're teenagers , can't stop you from doing stuff but I will be looking Matt." He said to me and I felt relieved.

Alexa didn't come bother me again. When gym was over I hurried up and changed into my uniform for football. We have a game today and a lot of people are coming. "Warriors Vs Bulldogs" we lost last year but I think that we'll win this year. It's been like this forever the whole they win we win they win we win. So no big surprised what'll happen. I hurry up and run onto the field where the coach is already talking to everyone.

*Bobby POV*

Ok so I'm going home and getting changed into more weather appropriate clothes because it starts to get colder as it gets later. And I'm going to Matt's game. I run in the house and put on a shirt then a sweater then a coat and I then put one of Matt's jerseys on over my coat probably one from the year before. I put on some thick leggings, some sweats and then my UGG boots. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a scarf I then grab my gloves that allow me to still text.

I then take my moms car to the school with Mahogany of course because well Jacob is the water boy but still. Nash, Hayes, Carter, Taylor, Aaron and Jack G play football now. Jack J helps like with the plays or whatever. But I'm mostly going to be cheering for Matt because well that's best friend. We make it to the school and we go around to the field and get our seats. The game starts at 7 but they're just practicing now. A lot of people are here already mostly girls most likely because they only know the boys are vine famous. I sit there and get on my phone and tweet a bit.

@BobbyScott_: At the game cheering for all but #81 WR is going to get called to a lot.

@BobbyScott_: Not even into sports, I'm here for moral support. Help it works.

I then pay attention to the field again seems like they're taking a break. As it gets darker the seats fill. A older lady sat on the other side of me. I'm not sure who's she hear for. Then she yelled to him.

"Alex." She yelled she was trying to get his attention apparently.

Alex. Alex Mapp. The cute boy that sat next to me in gym today. He was like super cute, he could draw too. He showed me when he was sitting next to me. Turns out he also had submitted a picture of the mascot to the contest. He showed me and it was like amazing. He turned around and start to walk up toward his mom I think. (A/N: It's Alex From Target.)