Fall Break (Day 5)

*Matts POV*

I woke up uncomfortable but nevertheless I was happy. Bobby was cuddled up in my arms and I've never felt so good ever in my life before. These type of moments are golden. I really need to get out of these nice pants, and button up though. I start kissing Bobby's face all over, even though she stirred in her sleep I don't stop.

"Babe you have morning breath." She says with her eyes clothes scooting more into my embrace.

"C'mon babe we have to get up." I said shaking her now.

"Why I just can't spend eternity here with you." She said smiling and opening her eyes.

"As much as I'd want to no we can't. Were you uncomfortable you slept in that dress?" I asked her.

She then sits up on her bed swinging her feet over the edge. "Yeah I should've changed but I was just savoring the wonderful day." She said and stood up walking towards the bathroom.

"I loved it to." I called.

"I'm still sore." She called and I can here the water being turned on.

"How about we take a bath." I called out.

"We?" She called.

I finally got up and walked towards the bathroom door. "Yeah." I said.

"Whatever floats your boat." She said and I walked in and she put the stopper in and some bubble bath, not bubble gum flavored because that's icky.

When the tub filled up I stripped and got in. Bobby stripped and sat in between my legs. She leaned into me.

"It's gonna be like this all the time when I marry you." I sat and she laughed.

"Yeah." she said and turned a little to kiss me.

I didn't wait to kiss back. That's when she turned all the way around and was floating in the water with her hands around the back of my neck. We were making out hardcore. But her body the brushed over my member and I stiffened.

"We gotta stop here." I said.

"Why." She whined.

"Because." I looked down into the water, I wasn't hard or anything but I need her to know I could get there.

"Okay." She said and turned around.

We washed up and got out. I put on one of my hoodies that she stole from me and some basketball shorts. It's kinda a whole drawer of my forgotten clothes here. That's weird.

We went and brushed our teeth. And went back to lay in the bed.

"You're ugly." I said to her

"But you're even uglier." She pushed me smiling.

"But you're the ugliest." I said to her.

"But you're ugliest to infinite." She said and I hesitated for a while.

"Okay you won." I said and she smiled.

"But you love my ugly self." She said and threw her arms over my neck and kissed me.

It was some knocking at the door. Then Kelly peeked in the door with her hand over her eyes.

"Okay I hope you freaks have on clothes." She said.

"Yes Kelly." I said and she uncovered her eyes and smiled at us.

"Your moms taking us for lunch. So yeah get ready. Don't wear sweats." Kelly said before leaving out the room.

"Uh I need to get home and get changed. Put on some underwear." I said getting up.

"Yeah I can see you through your shorts." She said and I smirked.

"No you want to see me through my shorts, and you have an advantage." I said and she blush.

"Go I need to get dressed and so do you." She said and got up to push me out of her room.

I left her house and took the short walk to mines. I could've obviously took the window but hey. I went in to see Gwen chilling on the couch with Jack.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come home last night Gwen. I'm sorry I kinda been abandoning you this whole break." I said to her and she just smiled.

"No it's okay Matt. I met a new friend, yeah." She said looking at Jack who just smiled.

"Well okay lets go for lunch after I get dressed." I said and they nodded.

I ran upstairs and got dressed quickly. When I came back we headed out the door and we split into Jacks car and Bobby's moms car. We all drove to this little restaurant place I'd never been. Bobby's mom said Taylor took her one here on a date. That's cute.

I saw Bobby whispering to her mom then she looked straight at me. She didn't glare but it's like she mean mugged me but then eventually smiled. She then whispered some stuff back to Bobby with a smile and I heard Bobby whisper not so lowly: 'Yeah I love him. A lot actually'. Did she just tell her how we had sex. I flushed that's weird. Good thing the waiter got here and asked our drinks.

This day is literally gonna cuddles after this, which I don't blame Bobby because I would expect that too. We're together but nobody really announced it or asked to 'Be mines' we are just together but I kinda like it that way. Then I get a notification on my phone that Jack tweeted.

Jackgilinsky: I swear these 2. (With a picture of Bobby and Matt sleeping in the dress clothes they had.)

I look up at Jack. "How'd you even get that picture?"

"Oh don't worry." And I just shrugged it off.

I just left it at that. I wanted to tell my fans but I guess so. Bobby looked down at her phone and smiled and that's all I could do too. When our drinks got here I started drinking it. It was really good. Bobby of course wanted to taste mines and pouted when I said no. But when I was drinking it she put her straw in and drunk some too. but someone didn't silence there phone so I heard a click on the camera. I just pulled away and laughed.

"That was so corny." I said and Bobby laughed.

"Who took that picture?" Bobby asked.

"Guilty as charged. Haha you guys are just so cute." Kelly said.

"Can you send me the picture though." I said and she nodded.

You may think it's weird or whatever that I have her phone number but really it isn't. I have her number so that if anything happens to Bobby I would know, because I really love her and we're gonna be spending so much time away from each other.

I sigh. The lady comes with our food and we start to eat. The food is good. Bobby kept looking at me smiling and I just winked. Oh how my fans love when I wink.

When we were finished we all pitched in for the bill even though Bobby's mom wanted to pay. When we went back to Bobby's house. We chilled on the couch she cuddled up into me. Me wishing that the moment will last forever.

(A/N It was short it was a filler, and it was horrible. Don't hate me guys. The next chapter you will be so pleased with I swear since this and the last wasn't what you expected.)