Fall Break (Day 4) [!]

Haha if you didn't read my author not he from 2 chapters ago you wouldn't have know what this '[!]' means. Haha you're in for a surprise. I wouldn't recommend this chapter to children under the age of 12.

*Bobby POV*

Some how I was able to get Kelly and David out of the house while my mom was going over to Taylor's . I called Matt over to 'talk'. So he's expected any minute. I drove Gwen over Jacks house earlier to get her out of my hair because my god is she a busy body. I made sure I was looking good and smelling good. I really want this. I know he did a couple months ago so he might now. The doorbell rung and I went to answer it. It was Matt. We went up to my room. As soon as he got in I kinda slammed him against the back of my door.

"Whoa take it easy what did I do." He said and I just kissed him.

I kissed him hard and it didn't take long before he start kissing back. I reached up to grab the back of his neck and roughly pushed him into me more. That's when we traded positions and my back was to the door.

"I'm quite dominate." He said still kissing me.

He grabbed my butt which made me squeak and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in. His tongue coated my mouth with his taste. And if I must say tasting quite minty. He broke the kiss off and started kissing down my neck. I was a moaning mess. He found my sweet spot and sucked before biting down gently bringing blood to the surface earning another high pitched moan from me.

He grabbed the back of my thighs tightly. "Jump." He demanded and I did.

He started kissing me again biting my lip he placed me gently down on the bed not once breaking the kiss. I started to unbutton his shirt and when I was finished he let it slide down his arms and tossed it on the ground. He pulled my shirt off of me and start kissing my breast. I moaned loud. I don't care if the neighbors here. Well no I take that back actually I do but I'm ruining the moment.

"Please." I begged.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes. Just please." I said and he start to unbuckle his pants and slide them off.

He unlaced the jaw string on my sweats and pulled them down. He start kissing my down my stomach.

----

(A/N Sorry guys I really couldn't continue they will put my book as rated R but you got a little of what was there. Please don't be mad at me.)

I laid there naked, cuddling in my bed with Matt under neath the covers.

"Oh my god. So that's what sex feels like." I said.

"Yes." He said laughing a bit.

"It's so exhausting. But it felt so good." I said and he held me closer to his chest.

"I'm so glad it was me." He said.

"What do you mean." I said looking up at him.

"I'm so glad I was your first. And no one else." He said looking down at me with his chocolaty brown eyes.

"Me too." I said and reached up to peck his lips then laying back on his chest.

"I love you so much." He said to me squeezing me impossibly close to me.

"Scratch that. You're in love with me and I'm in love with you." I said and he smiled.

"You're right. I'm in love with you. I wouldn't trade you for the world. And I'm so lucky you're my girl." He said to me.

"I'm so lucky you're my boy. Nobody can make me feel how you do." I said close to a whisper.

"As goes for you babe." He said.