The Start Of School

Ms.Skies the advisory teacher on the side.

*Bobby POV*

So it's the first day of school. I had so many friends thanks to Matt. Matt and I had got really close over the past 2 weeks. One time we almost kissed until his mom knocked on the door. But I think that meant it wasn't to supposed happen. Today is the beginning of my senior year of high school. I get up and it's 6:45 school starts at 8. I get up get in the shower. When I get out I wrap my robe around me. I go in my room. What am I gonna wear? I pick out some black high waisted shorts. A white shirt with black leather stripes going across, my red vans and a red flannel to wrap around my waist. I hope I was gonna look cute I never paired those items up before.

When I do the essentials I put on my clothes. I look freaking cute. I put my hair into curls. I take a full body selfie. I grab my rasta penny board and book bag. It's 7:30 we don't live far but if I'm boarding it'll take some time and I wanted to stop by Starbucks which is down the block from the school. I go downstairs and say bye to my mom then run to Matt's house. His mother answers the door.

"Hi Mrs.Espinosa is Matt ready?" I ask her.

"Well hello Bobby and you can go check upstairs." She said letting me in.

I grabbed my board and went up the stairs and knocked on his door.

"I'm almost ready mom." He said from the other side of the door.

"Well see I want to go to Starbucks so you need to speed up your pace." I said laughing a little.

A minute later he answered the door.

"GoodMorning you look hot. But you ready?" He asked.

"I don't know it's just my 14th first day of school. And thanks." I said smiling.

I walked in his room. Which is a mess.

"You need your board your shoes, to do your hair. What time did you wake up." I asked him.

"7 and you're gonna have to miss your Starbucks white girl."

"I tend to indeed act like a white girl but I'm not I'm just a light skin black girl who loves Starbucks." I said and he laughed.

"Well get my shoes and my board and take it downstairs it won't take long to do my hair." He said

"It won't take me long to do my hair." I mocked grabbing his shoes and his board.

I ran down the stairs and check the time on my phone. My phone became pointless. I deleted all social media and I have no one to text. None of the guys ever posted up the pictures we took together mostly because they couldn't tag me. I sit downstairs for about 5 minutes. When Matt comes down. He looks pretty spiffy.

"Looking spiffy." I said to him he just smiled I handed him his shoes.

"Where's my book bag?" He asked me.

"By the front door." I said pointing to his book bag by the front door.

So obvi.

When he was done putting on his shoes he put on his book bag and we grabbed our boards starting down the block. When we reached the school it's 7:25.

I walk in with my board in my hand and Matt walks in behind. A couple girls run up to Matt. Ugh.

I go to the main office to get my schedule. Classes don't officially start till 8:30 which made me just a little mad. So we have to be at school by 8 only to have class start 30 min later. Ok whatever. But I had to stay a little longer to talk to lady.