Finally

"I've never had a boyfriend, so this won't work out." I said to him and he sighed.

"I don't care. I know you and I can work with you." He said to me with a half smile.

"Ok. Let me just sleep on it. And you go home." I said.

"Alright but please." He said and we exited out the bathroom.

He climbed back through the window and left. Should I? I don't know nothing about being a girlfriend. Like I know it's not like the movies. I think that my mind will be made up soon. Hopefully. I climb in my bed and close my eyes. 'Please go to sleep'. I told myself. I couldn't but I just drifted in thought. Matt is a nice guy. Matt smiles when I smile. Matt loves me and I love him back but what is actually stopping me from making this commitment. Um probably because he's been your friend for like months and if you break up you lose him. That excuse is overly used. But I honestly can't think of another one.

I don't want our friendship to be thrown away just because our relationship doesn't work out. I think I'm gonna go for it though. I think I will take him up on his offer. Like Marilyn Monroe said: " We should all start to live before we get to old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." So I'm going to live. I am 18, it's time. I close my eyes and press my eyes together. I then drift off in sleep.

--

"Bobby if you don't get up right now." My mom yelled.

"I don't want to go to school today. I didn't do my homework." I yell back putting a pillow over my head.

"We'll that's disappointing." She says.

"Sorry mother but I'm not a perfect child." I say to her and hope she doesn't take it bad.

"And I'm not the perfect mom but I honestly have expectations for you." She said in a calm voice.

"Alright. But can we not do this right now you're gonna be late for work." I said.

She then left out of my room and about 30 mins of laying here, I heard the front door slam. Is she honestly mad?

What did I even do. I squirm in bed for a while until I get up wash up and put on some sweats and a tee. I get my book bag and start on this homework. By the time I finish I look a the clock that only reads 10:14. Wow I could actually get to school. I pack my book bag and put on some more sensible clothing. I then grab my coat and I am then ready to go to school. I have to walk though. Bummer. But I get up and walk outside. It's not that cold but that frightens me more than cold weather itself. Like what if it's sunny and 50 degrees now and like tomorrow it's gonna be a blizzard.

I begin my journey to school. The snow is melting. That's what I like to see. It takes me 30 min to get to school. If this snow wasn't everywhere I could have brought my penny board and been there in 15. I put my coat in my locker and make it to my class. When I walk in everyone turns and looks at me. I hate that so much.

"Yes I'm late." I said and they turned there gazes back to their work.

"Ms. Scott why are you late?" She asked me, not sure her name she's a sub.

"I overslept." I lied.

"We'll that's not good enough." She said.

"Well what do you want me to say. I showed up, I didn't have to come." I said and everyone turned to look at me.

"I don't like your attitude." She said to me.

"I'm sorry and if in anyway I sound disrespectful but, I actually don't have an attitude this is me. My teachers actually don't have problems with me and hopefully you won't have a problem with me for..." I said then looking at my phone for the time. "The next 40 minutes while you teach." I said with a smile at the end.