Soaring Higher

"Come on babe." Matt said grabbing his crutches hoping toward the exit.

His mother drove him to school today so I asked if Cameron can come pick us up and he said yes. You know he is a big flirt but he is so brotherly. He came and picked us up and dropped us off at my house.

"You know what tomorrow is right?" I said to him.

"Not another birthday." He answered and I laughed.

"Nope." I say with a smile.

"Oh yeah it's Friday." He said smiling back now.

"And you finally get that damn cast off." I said and he smiled so hard.

"Yes how can I forget. I can't wait to get this thing off I've been dying to board.... And play football again." He said but whispered the last part.

"I hope you didn't lose you're stride." I said to him and he gave a half smile and nodded.

"Let's get this work done. Help me with math why don't you." He smiled and hopped over to the couch.

"You know. Not to brag but all brains." I said and laughed.

"And beauty." He said and I blushed.

Bobby Scott blushing. I guess it's cause I'm his girlfriend or whatever I take compliments more.... How should I say 'to heart'. I hope it doesn't work the other way around. When he jokes about me I hope I don't feel offended.

---

"Ok what do you wanna do now?" He asked me.

"Let's just talk." I said and he nodded.

"So you see my tips are fading?" I say grabbing the ends of my hair.

"Yeah but I still like it." He says with a reassuring smile.

"I know but I was thinking something different." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

" I was thinking pink" I said smiling.

"I think that would be cute. No matter what color you get in your hair you understand that you'll be beautiful no matter what right?" He said to me.

"Of course." I say leaning in pecking his lips quickly, and he smiles.

"When do you plan on doing this?" He asked.

"Soon. But I'm not sure." I said to him.

"Ok. But anyways I haven't filmed a vine in a while you wanna tell my fans about us." I said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get so much hate." I said and look down.

He grabs my chin and tilts my chin up. "My fans are way supportive, and they already love you." He said which made me smile.

I do have more than 60,000+ followers but I don't know if I could take hate really. I know I have did it for so long but really. Could I.

"Well we can't hide this." I say and he nods.

He starts to make the vine.

"Hey guys I want you to meet my girlfriend." He says and then stops recording. He shakes his head at me for a go. "Here she is. My lovely best friend and now girlfriend." He points the camera to me I smile and then we peck on the lips and the vine is over.

"I hope they're supportive." I said lowly.

"Well you haven't gave them a reason to hate you." He said smiling and adding a comment to the vine.

"Until now." I said under my breath and glad he didn't hear.

I grabbed my phone and re-vined it also looking at comments. Some were super sweet but others were downright mean and disrespectful. I went on Twitter. I looked and saw a lot of stuff about me and Matt. I have to confirm this even more.