How they ask you out

Dark: Considering Dark is thought to be the manipulative sort, the way he asked you out was sweet. He sent a letter to you saying to go to different destinations and at each destination their was a letter. After a few hours of collecting the letters the last spot was at Mark's house. When the letters were joined together it spelt out 'Will you go out with me.' When you got to Mark's, Dark was standing out the backyard in his tuxedo holding a question mark.

Wilford: After going to the studio for the interview, you and him kept in touch and met up a few times. He eventually texted you one morning asking if you would go on a date with him, you replied back saying yes.

Google: You went out shopping and came home to Google setting up a romantic dinner. When he saw you come in he flashed his projection screen and it read 'Will you join me on this date?'

Host: You went on a walk through the forest looking for Host, you and him have been friends for a couple of months now and he had grown feelings for you, deep feelings of love. You and him arranged to meet by the large Oak tree and he was standing their with a bundle of wildflowers in his hand. 'Host was curious in asking if you, Y/N will go out with Host?'

Anti: He just straight up walked up to you while you were watching (favourite show) on the tv and said. 'Will ya like to go on a date with me lassie?' You agreed only if he let you finish watching the episode you were on.

Schneeplestein: 'Nurse Y/N, I vas vondering if you vanted to go and get some coffee vith me after our shift?'Henrik asks you one day before an operation. 'I would love to Henrik.'

Chase: You and Chase were messing around in the Bro Average meeting room, doing trick shots with a nerf gun and such. Chase went out a grabbed the huge box filled with nerf gun bullets and asked you to leave the room for 10 minutes. Chase called you back in after the 10 minutes were up and you walked in and 'Will you go on a date with this bro?' Was spelt on the floor with nerf bullets.