PDA?

For those who didn't know PDA is Public Display of Affection. Basically if he kisses you, holds your hand or hugs you out in public

Dark: Dark mostly saves the affection for when at home or in private, to keep his reputation as the most feared demon up and not seem like a softie (he totally is just a big teddy bear). He will keep you close to him in public though.

Wilford: Wilford is ALWAYS trying to find a way to hold your hand in his own. When walking or sitting he has one arm wrapped around your waist. He isn't afraid to give you kisses out in public and he thinks it's cute when you blush after he does.

Google: Google is still new to the world of relationships. Because of that he doesn't really show much affection in public, but he sometimes links his fingers with your own.

Host: Host always has one of his arms wrapped around yours. He will give you kisses on your cheeks all the time. (Just like in the picture below but Host has his arm hooked around yours instead) He wears either hoodies or sunglasses when he goes out to better cover up.

 (Just like in the picture below but Host has his arm hooked around yours instead) He wears either hoodies or sunglasses when he goes out to better cover up

Anti: Anti has one of his arms resting over your shoulder where he takes a hold of your hand. He is the most affectionate out in public because he likes people to know you are his and his alone. (Similiar to below)

Schneep: Henrik is shy in public spaces so he doesn't really show PDA

Schneep: Henrik is shy in public spaces so he doesn't really show PDA. The only way is when you hold his hand in your own, even then he is hesitant.

Chase: Chase is always wrapping his arms around you and tugging on your hair gently when you don't pay attention to him. Chase and you run around like children. One time you and him got into a ball pit and started WWIII,almost. It is almost like taking care of a child when going out with Chase. You try and keep ahold of his hand but he manages to slip away each time.