Who he is jealous of

Dark: Anti
Although he will never admit it, he is and has always been jealous of Anti.

Wilford: Mark
Mark can do many things that Wilford can't. He has millions upon millions of people who love him and adore him.

Host: Everyone
Host always has the fear that you are under a love spell and will snap out of it and realise that there are other people in the world better than him.

Google: Bing
Google is jealous that Bing connects better with humans and emotions better than him. He won't ever admit it but he is extremely jealous.

Anti: Chase
Chase is a loveable goofball that has no mean bone in his body and isn't a scary demonic glitch.

Schneep: Seàn
Is Henrik jealous of anyone? Yes. Is it his creator? Heck yes. Henrik never knows why but he is jealous of his creator. Perhaps because anything said by the creator means it will come true. Seàn has the power after all, where Henrik is just a Doctor.

Chase: Jameson
Sure Chase isn't the most stable of people but he is a bit jealous at how well Jameson has his life together. He doesn't rely on the drink. Doesn't have to worry about the most horrible ex ever. His life is perfect.

Jameson: Wilford
Jamis is a sweet fella. No mean bone in his body. Most find him adorable. However Jameson is jealous of a certain reporter in pink. Why you may ask? He can talk! Express exactly how he feels, with words! Something that Jameson doesn't have.