Chapter 3

PERRIE'S POV
(A/N: nothing happened to them bitches they just slept afterwards)
I woke up in a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw it was Zayn. I was shocked at first but remembered what happened last night made me feel guilty. I looked around the room and I was the only one awake. I looked around and saw jade and harry, jesy and liam, leigh anne and louis cuddling and niall by himself. I giggled and took out my phone to take a picture until i felt lips on my cheek. I ignored it and carried on with taking the picture until i felt two fingers on my chin making me look at him. "Good morning pez"
" Zayn what did you do last night? Mostly why?"
" I dont even know"
"Why zayn?!"
"Perrie i dont know why i did it. I think i just haven't moved on"
"What?!"
"Perrie I still love you"
"What do you mean Zayn?  why did you break up with me? Why?"
" I dont know perrie. I broke up with you to start a new life. A fresh life."
"And thats why you chose gigi?"
" I dont love gigi pez. I only like her, but not anymore."
There was awkward silence.
"I have to go. Goodbye"

And with that i left leigh- Anne's house and went back to mine and alex's house. As i got inside i kept calling alex but no answer. As i went upstairs i heard moans in our bedroom. I felt my eyes getting teary. Without hesitation i went inside our bedroom only to find my boyfriend on top with the one and only Gigi Hadid. I was shocked on what i saw. Gigi and Alex. Making out. I couldn't help but scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALEX?!"
"Perrie im sorry i can explain. It was an accident"
"AN ACCIDENT? FOR FUCKS SAKE ALEX IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT THAT HER PANTIES AND BRA CAME OFF AND SO DID YOUR BOXERS? ACCIDENT THAT YOUR MAKING OUT IN OUR BED? OUR HOUSE?"
"perrie please listen to me" he said grabbing my wrist
"DONT TOUCH ME ALEX. WE ARE OVER. IM GOING OUT. BE SURE TO GET YOUR THINGS OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I COME BACK OR ELSE"
i yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks. As i got in the car i quickly pulled out ny phone and texted Leigh.

Pez: leigh you awake?
Lee lee: yep. Btw where were you Perrie? You just left
Pez: sorry leigh, i just had some business to attend to. Can i come to your house leigh? I have to talk to you about something.
Lee-lee: of course pez anytime and are you ok?
Pez: no. No im not leigh
Lee-lee: oh god

I didn't respond after that i just drove their. I knock on Leigh's door to be greeted by a shocked leigh anne.

"Perrie what happened to you!?"
"Leigh he cheated on me. HE CHEATED ON ME!"
leigh anne hugged me tight
"Oh perrie come in"

As i got inside everybody looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. The girls quickly engulfed me in a hug while i cried. Harry, niall, louis and liam. After a few minutes they quickly let go and started to bombard me with questions. I quickly silenced them by saying  "girls can i talk to you in private?" They nooded and dragged me to the kitchen "what happened pez?" Asked jade " alex cheated on me" "what?how?" Asked an angry jesy "i caught him having you know with someone in our own bedroom" "who is that someone?" Asked Leigh Ann " you guys might think im crazy but it was GIGI HADID. They were completely naked making out on our bed" with that i heard faint whispers outside the door. "Girls i have to go. I'll come back later." I said "okay perrie. Stay safe. Ring us when you need something." They said and hugged me "okay girls love you" and with that i went out the kitchen not looking at the boys but im pretty sure they have shocked faces because im sure they had been eavesdropping the whole time. I was about to get in the car when my wrist was being pulled. I looked up and saw it was Zayn.  "Was it true?" Asked zayn "true what?" I said coldly "did alex cheated on you with gigi?" Asked zayn "didnt you heard what i said to the girls?" I asked coldly "i did" "than why did you ask?" I asked sarcastically "perrie" "zayn" there was silence again until i said " i have to go" and with that i got in the car and went to our house. As i got in our or shall i say my bedroom there were no more alex's clothes. I cant helo but cry. Cry that i lost my boyfriend. Cry that my boyfriend cheated on me. Cry that i still love Zayn. But i loved Alex didn't i? Im so confused. I kept on crying and crying until i heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped the tears on my eyes and open the door to see Zayn. He quuckly pulled me in a hug and i cant help but hug back. He kissed my forehead and moved slowly to my lips. He crashed his lips on mine and i cant help but kiss back. How i miss those lips on mine. He pulled back a couple minutes after and said "i love pez. I will always will" "i love you too zayn"

______________________________________
Author's Note:
Thank you so much for reading chapter 3 of UNEXPECTED. I am so so sorry for grammatical mistakes because English is not my first language so be free to correct me. Love you all. This chapter is dedicated to my best friend user07818288 love you bes.