Chapter 26

A year later

Zayn's POV
It's been a year since Perrie died and weird thing is there is always a basket of flowers everythime I come to her grave and to make it weirder, there is a note that says "from your loving twin". I asked her mum if Perrie had a twin but she said she doesn't have any. I decided to do an investigation to know.

Perrie/Reina' s POV
Its been almost a year since I was in a car accident and me and Patrick are going out. We went boating and in the middle of our date he got on one knee.

"Perrie I loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you. Will you marry me?" He asked and I was already crying popcorns. I nodded.

"Yes, Pat." I answered him and we hugged each other.

A day after I got engaged, I decided to go to my twin's grave and tell her about the news. As always I bought her a basket of flowers with a note from your loving twin.

Zayn's POV
Me and the boys, girls; Little Mix and Fifth Harmony were hanging out watching movies and chit chatting until we heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see the private investigator I hired. Let us call him Aldwin. I led him up to my room well our but now, mine without answering questions from the girls nor boys. I locked the door and he bagan talking.

"Mr.Malik I saw the twin of Ms. Edwards in her grave and he has someone with her. It is positive that Ms. Perrie have a twin." He started and show me pictures.

" He started and show me pictures

I was lost for words. It can't be. Perrie is dead. But if she had a twin how come her mother didn't knew and she didn't told me anything.

"What is her name?" I asked Aldwin.

"Reina Lorlin" He replied and I told him my thanks and he can go.

I went downstairs to see confused faces of all the girls and boys. I told them to sit down and I began telling the story.

"So It's been a year since Perrie died and every time I go to her grave there is always a basket of flowers with a note saying from your loving twin. Curiosity getting the best of me I hired a private investigator to investigate on the person giving the basket of flowers. He told me a couple minutes ago that it was positive that Perrie had a twin. He showed me a picture and it ws truly like Perrie. What bothering me is if Perrie had a twin how cone her mother didn't knew about it I mean come on she cant have a Twin from a different mother can she? And we dated for how many years how come she never told me?" I said and after finishing my explanation everyone's mouth was hanging open.

"Damn" was all they could say.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Hey lovelies another chappie! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and one question do you want me to reveal who he or Patrick is? Anyways feel free to Correct my grammar mistakes and until next time bye😘