Chapter 25

Perrie's POV
I woke up in a room which I don't recognize and saw the person I never expected to see again. Him

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked him and noticed that I was chained in a bed.

"Shush my princess you will be mine anytime soon you will just have to wait" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine

"Where is Zayn? What are gonna do?" I asked him again and he kissed me in the lips and I quickly pushed him back

"Sleep tight princess" he said and everything went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up in room with white walls and a man then came inside

"Babe you are okay!" He exclaimed

"Babe?" I asked confused

"Don't you remember anything love?" He asked and i shook my head

"Babe your name is Reina Lorlin but people call you Reina. I am your boyfriend for three years and we live in a house together. My name is Patrick." He said and I nodded. He does look oddley familiar though.

1 month later
Its been a month since I got out from the hospital and knew that I was in a car accident and I was in a coma for three months. Right now I was looking at the TV and saw an interesting news about celebrities.

Its been months since the former member of the girlband Little Mix died in a heart disease. Perrie Edwards' death was confirmed when the girls of Little Mix posted a tweet qoute "we are very sad to announce that our little Pezzy died due to her heart disease that we just found out." Little Mix now confirmed that they will take a break from the spotlight and heal their broken hearts. Perrie Edwards' boyfriend Zayn Malik is still heartbroken but luckily he and the rest of one direction; Liam,Niall,Louis and Harry are back on being a group.

The reporter said and flashed a picture of a girl who looks exactly like me which I am assuming is Perrie Edwards. But why does she lool exactly like me? I called Patrick in the living room

"Babe why does a celebrity named Perrie Edwards look exactly like me?" I asked him and he immediately tensed. I could sense something was wrong so I asked him.

"Babe Perrie is your twin. She died while you were in a coma and I didn't tell you because I don't wanna see you cry" he said and hugged me. I could sense he was lying but I just let it go.

"So can I see her grave?" I asked him and he was hesitant at first but gave up quickly. I changed into a denim pants and a black knitted sweater and bought a basket of flowers for her. We went to the cemetery and I saw a grave.

Perrie Louise Edwards
1993-2017
From loving friends family and boyfriend/fiancee

"She has a fiancee?" I asked Patrick and he nodded

"Who?"

"Zayn Malik" he said and I nodded. I placed the basket of flowers in the side

"Hi there sister. I may not remember you but I can tell you are a good person. I really wish I can get my memory back so I can remember you. I love you even though I can't remember anything except the fact that we are twins" I whispered to her and we went back home.

Zayn's POV
It's been almost five months since Perrie's death and I am still not over it. I am still mourning. You might be wondering why I put a fiancee on her grave. Well I actually planned to propose to her after the tour but I guess I was too late. I went to her grave and saw a basket of flowers. Weird who would give that? Surely not the girls because they are on vacation and it cant be mine or Perrie's family because we don't give basket flowers, we give a boquet. It cant be Alex nor Gigi because they are on honeymoon today. It cant be the fans because we never told anyone about where Perrie's grave was. Weird just very weird.

°ππππππππππππ°πππππππππ°πππππππππ°
A/N
Hey guys so its sad to say that this chapter in near to end but there will be two or three chapters left. To be honest I don't wanna end this story yet but I have to so I can concentrate on my studies especially I will be bringing the banner of our school in a regional press conference. Anyways thank you for reading this story and feel free to correct my grammar mistakes and until next time. Love y'all and thank you for reading this once again